Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HOW ABOUT KEEPING YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 20, 2006, 09:45:05 PM

look brother....i dont care what you think....lol

that being said what i find humorous about your post is you get on some people for saying people who disagree with them should not post and yet the title of your post.....lol

Something comes to mind........hmmmm something about a pot and  a kettle ......lol

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 20, 2006, 09:53:05 PM

YOU KNOW, PEOPLE THAT ARE BUCS FANS ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS, AND IF THEY DON'T LIKE GRUDEN OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM GET FIRED, GET OVER IT.!!!!!!!!!
ITCHALOT, KEEPONBUCIN, AND THE MANY OTHERS, GROW UP AND ACT LIKE ADULTS!! IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS WHERE MANY OF YOU GUYS STAND ON THE GRUDEN ISSUE, BUT IF SOMEONE ELSE DIFFERS, AGAIN, GET OVER IT!!!
MANY OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN POSTING HERE ACT AS THOUGH YOU OWN THE MESSAGE BOARD AND THAT WE SHOULD EITHER SIDE WITH YOU OR NOT POST AT ALL. THAT'S WHY I SUBSCRIBED TO THE PEWTER REPORT THE OTHER NIGHT; TO SHOW YOU THAT EVEN FANS THAT WANT GRUDEN TO BE FIRED ARE STILL VERY MUCH BUC FANS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BUNCH OF ADULTS ACT LIKE CHILDREN. I WISH TO GOD I COULD HAVE SEEN MANY OF YOU AT PARRIS ISLAND WITH ME ABOUT 18 YEARS AGO; THE FIRST THING THEY DO IS SEND THE BABIES HOME!
GROW UP AND START ACTING LIKE PEOPLE WITH SENSE. I'M A BAPTIST PREACHER AND MANY OF YOU ACT WORSE THAN THOSE THAT ATTEND CHURCH; MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. NO WONDER YOU LIKE GRUDEN.

Man dude you need some serious attention but not from the Heavenly Father. I was raised by  the USMC and my  Dad was in when you were never around. 1952 Korean war to be exact. He protected the freedom of this country also as such as I also when I went in so unless you want to talk about the bucs or about how Gruden is turning this team around after much of its growth was ignored for the wrong reason I say grow up and be the proud American that you are trying so hard to be. God Bless the USMC All those before me and all those after. God Bless the Bucs and All the Coaches....OBD

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 20, 2006, 10:13:08 PM

I bet you anything that WHEN Gruden gets fired or leaves out the back door, the majority of posters on this board will be gone.

You really think that don't you.  I was here before Gruden and Allen.  So were so many of these posters.  You walking in and telling folks how to think is simply not gonna work.  Have an opinion and share it.  Try sharing the opinions of others - in other words READ and THINK. 

Most of the folks here are really pretty fair and fairly intelligent.  You using caps and telling folks what and who you are is not impressing or influencing anyone.  Not saying try to fit in, just saying get more out of the board.  Put less in, don't be overly repetitive.  Say what is on you mind, but pick the minds of others.  Hard to do.  Will get you more out of the board.  JMVHO.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 20, 2006, 10:20:51 PM

Please Guru.

Stop posting so many ridiculous threads.

Nothing wrong with hating on Gruden.  It is your right to do so.

But you are about the only creating so much drama.  If anyone needs to grow up, it is you.  You don't need to start YET ANOTHER thread about this topic.  Maybe people are just ignoring your ranting and raving like they would some lunatic standing on a highway saying JESUS IS COMING TODAY!  REPENT! REPENT!

Get over yourself brother.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 20, 2006, 10:26:38 PM

I bet you anything that WHEN Gruden gets fired or leaves out the back door, the majority of posters on this board will be gone.

I very much doubt hardcore fans like Itch and Keepon will be going anywhere just because of a coach change.....what a ridiculous suggestion.
Of course not.  If Simms is here I'm here.

Itch - that might be the best response to a post I have ever read, thanks.  Now I am going to go laugh for an hour or so.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

simms22

Second String

#20 : November 20, 2006, 10:31:06 PM

I very much doubt hardcore fans like Itch and Keepon will be going anywhere just because of a coach change.....what a ridiculous suggestion.
I dont see where he said the itch and keepon would leave ?????... just the majority.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 20, 2006, 10:31:49 PM

The post was in caps because I was upset that several posters think that if you don't agree with their opinions, you should be executed for ignorance.  This post was directed to them, not anyone else. 
I will continue to post how I feel about Gruden whether it goes along with everyone else or not. 
Dbucfan, you mentioned me walking in and telling folks how to think is simply not going to work?  Me posting my opinions isn't telling others how to think.  But when I post something and others post on their how ignorant the post is, or start making up names like my six year old, then isn't that whay they are doing?
I have watched them do it to so many other new posters as well.  If you don't come on this board and agree that Jon Gruden is the second coming, you get bashed by other posters.  Even if they posted something ignorant, it doesn't give these 'Veteran Posters' some type of right to act like they are smarter, better, etc.

#22 : November 20, 2006, 11:06:33 PM

The post was in caps because I was upset that several posters think that if you don't agree with their opinions, you should be executed for ignorance.  This post was directed to them, not anyone else. 
Perhaps you could send them a private message next time instead of acting like a teenage drama queen. While the purpose of a message board is the exchange of ideas; your idea of exchange seems to consist of you trying to browbeat everyone else into accepting your opinion as the only possibility. People have grown tired of your  constant repetition of your unchanging agenda. If you didn't convince them the first hundred times that you attempted to make your point, perhaps reexamining your point would be more productive than repeating it another hundred times.

If others won't bend to your will and turn against Gruden, then you'll just have to grow up and learn to accept that because, as you know, "people that are Bucs fans are entitled to their opinions." This does not apply only to you. Your attempt to establish your authority by claiming to be a Marine and a preacher were quite juvenile as well. I hope that this concludes your little tantrum.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 20, 2006, 11:09:16 PM

another quality topic .... not

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : November 20, 2006, 11:10:14 PM

Welcome to my world. :P

#25 : November 20, 2006, 11:13:53 PM

You're a frustrated ex-Marine preacher who thinks that you can get everyone to see things your way by screaming at them, too?

Small world.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 20, 2006, 11:20:57 PM

You're a frustrated ex-Marine preacher who thinks that you can get everyone to see things your way by screaming at them, too?

Small world.

LOL ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : November 20, 2006, 11:25:02 PM

Small world.

LOL ;)
  Not exactly what I was refering to, but your answers proves my point.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 20, 2006, 11:31:30 PM

Not only all this, but the thread topic was enough to bring the flame throwers out.

What a stupid way to bring a thread to shine.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 20, 2006, 11:32:26 PM

Serenity now?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HOW ABOUT KEEPING YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools