Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HOW ABOUT KEEPING YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : November 20, 2006, 11:38:02 PM

Serenity now?
  LOL ;D

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 20, 2006, 11:50:23 PM

The post was in caps because I was upset that several posters think that if you don't agree with their opinions, you should be executed for ignorance.  This post was directed to them, not anyone else. 
Perhaps you could send them a private message next time instead of acting like a teenage drama queen. While the purpose of a message board is the exchange of ideas; your idea of exchange seems to consist of you trying to browbeat everyone else into accepting your opinion as the only possibility. People have grown tired of your  constant repetition of your unchanging agenda. If you didn't convince them the first hundred times that you attempted to make your point, perhaps reexamining your point would be more productive than repeating it another hundred times.

If others won't bend to your will and turn against Gruden, then you'll just have to grow up and learn to accept that because, as you know, "people that are Bucs fans are entitled to their opinions." This does not apply only to you. Your attempt to establish your authority by claiming to be a Marine and a preacher were quite juvenile as well. I hope that this concludes your little tantrum.

The post was in caps because I was upset that several posters think that if you don't agree with their opinions, you should be executed for ignorance.  This post was directed to them, not anyone else. 
Perhaps you could send them a private message next time instead of acting like a teenage drama queen. While the purpose of a message board is the exchange of ideas; your idea of exchange seems to consist of you trying to browbeat everyone else into accepting your opinion as the only possibility. People have grown tired of your  constant repetition of your unchanging agenda. If you didn't convince them the first hundred times that you attempted to make your point, perhaps reexamining your point would be more productive than repeating it another hundred times.

If others won't bend to your will and turn against Gruden, then you'll just have to grow up and learn to accept that because, as you know, "people that are Bucs fans are entitled to their opinions." This does not apply only to you. Your attempt to establish your authority by claiming to be a Marine and a preacher were quite juvenile as well. I hope that this concludes your little tantrum.

Illuminator, do you honestly think that I was trying to get people to join the dark side and become anti-Gruden?  If so, sorry you felt that way.  Also, me being a ex-Marine or preacher has absolutely nothing to do with why I posted this, which was a mistake.   
My reason, although meaningless, is to get people like YOU to stop posting childish comments when I start a thread about my opinions.  Your Freudian posts are a bit humorous to me, but I don't go around posting insults to them just because I don't agree with them.   

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 20, 2006, 11:53:34 PM

Serenity now?

Yes indeed.

replica

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 21, 2006, 12:24:44 AM

Actually, I own the message board.

All opinions are welcome.  We have the best posters anywhere on the Net.  Most posts are very thoughtful.  We find lots of great story ideas from these message boards.

There are interesting arguments for and against Gruden.  I look forward to continued debate, and thanks for subscribing. 

HM

Classic HM!!! I'm laughing so hard it hurts!! PI subscriber for life whether Gruden is here or not, Go Bucs!!

Orangegone1

Starter

#34 : November 21, 2006, 12:33:24 AM

YOU KNOW, PEOPLE THAT ARE BUCS FANS ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS, AND IF THEY DON'T LIKE GRUDEN OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM GET FIRED, GET OVER IT.!!!!!!!!!
ITCHALOT, KEEPONBUCIN, AND THE MANY OTHERS, GROW UP AND ACT LIKE ADULTS!! IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS WHERE MANY OF YOU GUYS STAND ON THE GRUDEN ISSUE, BUT IF SOMEONE ELSE DIFFERS, AGAIN, GET OVER IT!!!
MANY OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN POSTING HERE ACT AS THOUGH YOU OWN THE MESSAGE BOARD AND THAT WE SHOULD EITHER SIDE WITH YOU OR NOT POST AT ALL. THAT'S WHY I SUBSCRIBED TO THE PEWTER REPORT THE OTHER NIGHT; TO SHOW YOU THAT EVEN FANS THAT WANT GRUDEN TO BE FIRED ARE STILL VERY MUCH BUC FANS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BUNCH OF ADULTS ACT LIKE CHILDREN. I WISH TO GOD I COULD HAVE SEEN MANY OF YOU AT PARRIS ISLAND WITH ME ABOUT 18 YEARS AGO; THE FIRST THING THEY DO IS SEND THE BABIES HOME!
GROW UP AND START ACTING LIKE PEOPLE WITH SENSE. I'M A BAPTIST PREACHER AND MANY OF YOU ACT WORSE THAN THOSE THAT ATTEND CHURCH; MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. NO WONDER YOU LIKE GRUDEN.
[/quote

Thanks for the advise Coach Knight. Just don't hit my kid. Anger management is in order.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#35 : November 21, 2006, 02:40:08 AM

Right On Illuminator- Right On.

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 21, 2006, 03:10:49 AM

For those that don't like Gruden...tough sh1t....cause he'll be here forever...this is the job he wanted and hes got a big contract thru 2008.After this off seaon and the draft we will be fully loaded with everything we need to have winning seasons well into the future...its so bright I need sun glasses...all Gruden haters drop dead.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#37 : November 21, 2006, 04:06:44 AM

For those that don't like Gruden...tough sh1t....cause he'll be here forever...this is the job he wanted and hes got a big contract thru 2008.After this off seaon and the draft we will be fully loaded with everything we need to have winning seasons well into the future...its so bright I need sun glasses...all Gruden haters drop dead.

don't know about the drop dead comment, but other than that everything you wrote I dig and agree with. Can't wait for '07!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 21, 2006, 06:40:28 AM

It's Rich Mckay's fault.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 21, 2006, 06:45:12 AM

Illuminator, I may not always agree with you.   But I love your posts here!  

#40 : November 21, 2006, 08:04:12 AM

YOU KNOW, PEOPLE THAT ARE BUCS FANS ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS, AND IF THEY DON'T LIKE GRUDEN OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM GET FIRED, GET OVER IT.!!!!!!!!! 

Tell me if this makes any sense: Some have the opinion that Gruden is good.  You disagree, and say so.  The first group disagrees with you and says so.  Then, you proceed to caps lock a whole post about all the horrible peopl here.  How about trying somewhere else, then, or growing some testicles (metaphorically speaking)?

;)

#41 : November 21, 2006, 08:47:26 AM

From the beginning of this forum in its former state, Uncle Stan, myself, and others, have stated that everyone should be entitled to express their own thoughts/opinions here, without having to sift through the juvenile responses.  Not everyone is going to agree on a topic, Buc fan or not.  The forum here has regressed remarkably, yet is still the best spot for Bucs info.

There are many many many knowledgeable and passionate fans here...then there are a handful of tick-turds that try and disrupt things for all others.

I am in full agreement that the title of this thread is a turn-off and leaves the originator of it without credibility or merit.  That is about as blatant as it gets when it comes to flame-throwing.  Think before you title a thread.

None of this, however, applies to the pure trolls that meander in.  All bets are off when it comes to trolling.  Be prepared for a beat-down in that regard.

replica

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 21, 2006, 09:03:03 AM

Well said Prefer, most of us are adults here..

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 21, 2006, 09:13:01 AM

The title of this thread speaks volume about this person. It's like a little kid who doesn't get the attention from mommy and daddy only to throw a hissy fit.

You want Gruden fired, great, you have that right on here to spit that game. Having said that I have the right to tell you why I feel differently, then call you a cheddar**CENSORED**. It's fun and gives me a chubby.  

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 21, 2006, 09:16:37 AM

Trust be, as someone on the dark side that sure as hell ain't true.

Persecution complex.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HOW ABOUT KEEPING YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools