Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mora Jr. Quote « previous next »
Page: 1

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: November 21, 2006, 01:31:00 PM

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/article.jsp?id=16557

The transcript is inaccurate.  I have added the full quote in parentheses.

"As a coach, you hate to ever use injuries as an excuse, but I do think there is something there. The minute you say, 'well we had some injuries and that is why this happened,' you get into some murky water. Any time you lose a quality football player or two or three, (or four, or five, or six, or seven, or eight, or nine) it affects your football team."

Translation:  I hate to make excuses to save my job but here is my excuse.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 21, 2006, 01:33:09 PM

Mora Jr. is the best at selling bull.  He can even put in neatly and orderly into a binder.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 21, 2006, 01:51:08 PM

If McKay left the Bucs in cap hell is there a name for the place he's left the Falcons given how much Vick will count against the Falcons for the next 8-9 years?

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 21, 2006, 02:03:36 PM

If McKay left the Bucs in cap hell is there a name for the place he's left the Falcons given how much Vick will count against the Falcons for the next 8-9 years?

...and hartwell. and abraham.  not even sure if the peerless "i'm worth a 2nd-rounder" price deal is still on the books, but his other 1st-round WRs sure are.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 21, 2006, 02:06:36 PM

couldnt have happened to a better guy ;D

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 21, 2006, 02:50:56 PM

Mora Jr's the biggest clown there is man, he's terrible.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mora Jr. Quote « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools