Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vote for Bruce...Rookie of the Week « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« : November 21, 2006, 06:47:52 PM »

http://www.nfl.com/rookies/vote

Karen,
Please note: You can only vote for Bruce 10 times.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #1 : November 21, 2006, 06:53:50 PM »

BUMP

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #2 : November 21, 2006, 06:55:45 PM »

I didn't even know there was such as thing as rookie of the week.   I can understand player of the week and rookie of the year.   But rookie of the week?   Give me a break.

Next thing they're gonna have is free agent of the week or 2nd year player of the week or comeback player of the week.   

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #3 : November 21, 2006, 08:44:40 PM »

I didn't even know there was such as thing as rookie of the week.   I can understand player of the week and rookie of the year.   But rookie of the week?   Give me a break.

Had it for years. It's a sponsorship deal.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #4 : November 21, 2006, 08:49:47 PM »

I didn't even know there was such as thing as rookie of the week.   

The link was posted several times last season, and most of us were voting for Caddy.  ;)

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #5 : November 21, 2006, 09:50:15 PM »

ouch! in last place ... it ain't looking like the rest of the football community agree's with us this week fellas.

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« #6 : November 21, 2006, 10:09:14 PM »

ouch! in last place ... it ain't looking like the rest of the football community agree's with us this week fellas.

I'm thinking that most of the rest of the football community doesn't even know who Bruce is.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #7 : November 22, 2006, 01:03:23 AM »

I'm thinking that most of the rest of the football community doesn't even know who Bruce is.

Really?  Imagine that!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #8 : November 22, 2006, 01:07:48 AM »

I voted for him, but I can honestly say I think a rookie "of the week" award is ridiculous.

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #9 : November 22, 2006, 01:17:00 AM »

He's the guy that took Chris Simms starting job and won't ever give it back!!!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #10 : November 22, 2006, 01:18:39 AM »

He's the guy that took Chris Simms starting job and won't ever give it back!!!!!

I don't know if he "took" the job from Simms.   He didn't play until Simms went out for the season.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #11 : November 22, 2006, 01:37:27 AM »

More like got it by default.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #12 : November 22, 2006, 01:39:31 AM »

Since you have a PI next to your name go read SR Fab 5--where he talks about the Bucs wanting to resign Chris.

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #13 : November 22, 2006, 01:45:33 AM »

I did read it. Calling it a competition is just a way for Simms to save face. He is probably the best prospect out there to be the backup and if they can get him for cheap they will sign him, but he's a pretty smart guy and knows Grads is Grudens QB. Too bad you don't get that! They also wanted to sign Griese last year and now he's in Chicago. Bottom line if Simms takes a very small deal then they will have him back, if not, oh well!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #14 : November 22, 2006, 01:48:09 AM »

I think if they re-sign Simms, it will be a toss up as to who the starter will be next year.   
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vote for Bruce...Rookie of the Week « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools