Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS WIN!!! FIRE GRUDEN NOW!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

shall555

Starter

: November 21, 2006, 08:45:18 PM

Anyone notice the number of posts to “fire Gruden” are non existent when we win, but 100 topics when we lose? Can you say Bi-Polar fair weather fans? Where’s the hate for Gruden when we win? If he needs to go, you should be yelling to fire him every week. Be consistent. Trolls.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 21, 2006, 08:46:39 PM

Fire Him!!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 21, 2006, 09:30:39 PM

their too busy trying to blow this "fabricated" Ira story outta proportion ... except guru ... he's always on que. Sometimes I think he wakes in the middle of the night yelling Fire Gruden!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 21, 2006, 09:43:18 PM

their too busy trying to blow this "fabricated" Ira story outta proportion ... except guru ... he's always on que. Sometimes I think he wakes in the middle of the night yelling Fire Gruden!

LOL   ;D

I think he might have added a "Fire Gruden" prayer to his Sunday service.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 21, 2006, 09:53:28 PM

FIRE GRUDEN...huh, where am I?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 22, 2006, 12:32:45 AM

Gruden is a good coach.

You guys demand excellence from a team that is 25 million under the cap, injury riddled, and has had the failing of the players to blame.  Did I mention the key positions on defense either suck, or are aging and have lost five steps?

We are lucky to have the man, he is a football mind, and lives for football.  He loves his job, it is evident.  Who else are the Bucs growing to grow old with?   I would like to see Jon-Gru stay like Cowher.  That is a trendkill man.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#6 : November 22, 2006, 12:35:01 AM

Gruden is a good coach.

You guys demand excellence from a team that is 25 million under the cap, injury riddled, and has had the failing of the players to blame. Did I mention the key positions on defense either suck, or are aging and have lost five steps?

We are lucky to have the man, he is a football mind, and lives for football. He loves his job, it is evident. Who else are the Bucs growing to grow old with? I would like to see Jon-Gru stay like Cowher. That is a trendkill man.

Let me just add that we lost 3 key defensive coaches.  IMO that is just as big as everyone getting a year older, if not more.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 22, 2006, 12:38:11 AM

Gruden is a good coach.

You guys demand excellence from a team that is 25 million under the cap, injury riddled, and has had the failing of the players to blame. Did I mention the key positions on defense either suck, or are aging and have lost five steps?

We are lucky to have the man, he is a football mind, and lives for football. He loves his job, it is evident. Who else are the Bucs growing to grow old with? I would like to see Jon-Gru stay like Cowher. That is a trendkill man.

Let me just add that we lost 3 key defensive coaches. IMO that is just as big as everyone getting a year older, if not more.

Good add.  Those guys took other jobs that are better in position.

Why wouldn't they leave?  And they refused to let one of the coaches go, despite the fact that Marinelli wanted him....so they stopped that as best they could. 

The management team knows better than to let the coaches go, but they had no choice.  The guys were looking for better jobs, and they got them.  Hell, the D-LINE coach got a job as a HEAD COACH.  What does that say?

But good add.

Gruden  stays, Gruden bashers need to check themselves for just a second, and consider the implications.  Is another HC going to make the Bucs any better?

gharen

Pro Bowler

#8 : November 22, 2006, 01:29:55 AM

Gruden bashers would rather see the Bucs lose all their games and Gruden get fired than see us improve a lot and him stay around.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : November 22, 2006, 01:33:16 AM

Gruden bashers would rather see the Bucs lose all their games and Gruden get fired than see us improve a lot and him stay around.
  On what do you base this idiotic idea?  I'm pretty sure most of us here would be happy as clams if we were winning.  There wouldn't be people wanting him fired if we were winning.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 22, 2006, 01:50:42 AM

You would certainly know an idiotic idea, wouldn't you? Some of you are just sitting there waiting for the Bucs to lose to fire off your anti-Gruden and anti-Grads posts.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : November 22, 2006, 02:05:43 AM

You would certainly know an idiotic idea, wouldn't you? Some of you are just sitting there waiting for the Bucs to lose to fire off your anti-Gruden and anti-Grads posts.
  You have no idea what most of us think. I don't spend $2500 a yr to go watch my team lose all year so I can bash the coach. Some of us may think he's the problem. There's other posters on here saying the same thing that I am--go flame them. Then go to bed--it's past your bedtime.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 22, 2006, 02:15:03 AM

Karen, I believe I called out Gruden bashers, so by your definition I did flame them! I'm sorry that not everything is about you! Unless the topic is bad posts.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#13 : November 22, 2006, 02:20:06 AM

This was directly under my post & directed at me. Direct some posts to other people by name. And go away.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 22, 2006, 02:21:04 AM

Kids.  Stop it.

Kiss and make up.  And no jokes.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS WIN!!! FIRE GRUDEN NOW!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools