Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS WIN!!! FIRE GRUDEN NOW!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gharen

Pro Bowler

#15 : November 22, 2006, 02:24:43 AM

Actually, it was right after BoidFinks post! Once again I'm sorry that not everything is about you! If someone should go away it should be you. Go read football for dummies and come back when you can contibute something useful!

gharen

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 22, 2006, 02:25:33 AM

Thanks Boid! You just made me puke!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : November 22, 2006, 02:28:49 AM

Actually, it was right after BoidFinks post! Once again I'm sorry that not everything is about you! If someone should go away it should be you. Go read football for dummies and come back when you can contibute something useful!
  I have forgotten more football than you've ever known. STFU.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#18 : November 22, 2006, 02:30:46 AM

Keep telling yourself that!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 22, 2006, 02:31:41 AM

Gruden bashers would rather see the Bucs lose all their games and Gruden get fired than see us improve a lot and him stay around.
Agreed.

Plus, the ego of the fan(s) plays a role as well.  It is hard to admit you are wrong, you know?  I have no problem with it, but most think that they are the Mahatma Buddha Christ when it comes to their opinions.  Sad, and true.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#20 : November 22, 2006, 02:41:51 AM

Boid, your exactly right. They aren't even willing to consider Gruden is a good coach. I fully support him, but atleast I can say if things don't improve next year then yeah, we need to make a change.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : November 22, 2006, 02:45:01 AM

Gruden bashers would rather see the Bucs lose all their games and Gruden get fired than see us improve a lot and him stay around.
Agreed.

Plus, the ego of the fan(s) plays a role as well.  It is hard to admit you are wrong, you know?  I have no problem with it, but most think that they are the Mahatma Buddha Christ when it comes to their opinions.  Sad, and true.
 Come on, Boid, that's not close to true.  Did you hear people wanting him gone last year?  I'd have no problem with him or Grads if we were actually winning--or even not looking god awful when we lose. Cuz we look  AWFUL when we lose.  Andd not even that great when we win.  I didn't think you were one of the koolade drinkers.  Except you do seem to have a thing for Clayton.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 22, 2006, 02:53:41 AM

Agreed.

Plus, the ego of the fan(s) plays a role as well.  It is hard to admit you are wrong, you know?  I have no problem with it, but most think that they are the Mahatma Buddha Christ when it comes to their opinions.  Sad, and true.
  Come on, Boid, that's not close to true.  Did you hear people wanting him gone last year?  I'd have no problem with him or Grads if we were actually winning--or even not looking god awful when we lose. Cuz we look  AWFUL when we lose.  Andd not even that great when we win.  I didn't think you were one of the koolade drinkers.  Except you do seem to have a thing for Clayton.

I have a thing for Clayotn?

I think the guy is a bust.  I started the Clayton is a bust? thread.  Please.  Not even funny in sarcasm.  BTW, did you vote?

And after winning the NFC South last year, with a team NO PUB IN THE WORLD SANS THE NY POST predicited would win jack crap, you think people were calling for his head?  I have been on this forum long enough to know that most posters here were in complete support of the guy.  Except Dalbuc.  He seems to like riding his jock (In a chaffey, bad bad way), exposing perceived flaws.  But he is a good poster, and his arguments have points worth noting...anyway...

They won a Superbowl with Gruds as the coach, and have a flag waving in RJS (NFC South Champs) that you can worship because he coached a "bunk" into it.  Gruden is a good coach.  He is 25 million under tha cap, which means some other team is using that money to buy talent, that he cannot use, thanks to McKay.  It measn that Gruds is working with guys on the D-line (JOvan Haye?  Jenkins?) that are mere afterthoughts in the NFL world.  He is working with no Simeon, no BK, no (shudder) Boldin, had to deal with injury situations along the O-line all year, work with a rookie QB, has to deal with Jermaine and Will in the secondary (AWFUL!).  He has lost great coaches (Three, to be exact, and one is a head coach).  Gruden is dealing with more crap than ANY coach in the NFL.  His players are not publicly selling him out, there isn't even a hint of that.  Froma coach that players supposedly HATE, this is pretty damn good.

Gruden is a great coach working with subpar athletes, and his track record of accolades speaks for itself.  And considering his age, he will ONLY get better, and he WILL win another Superbowl, either here (YEAH!), or elsewhere (as a result of STUPID fans).

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 22, 2006, 03:04:27 AM

Agree to all. But this does not mean "all the Gruden haters are waiting for the team to lose to get rid of him". That, I think is ludicrous. And yes voted--not a bust--and told you you were coducting it under falsr premises. You told people just yes or no, bit you never said if you type too much I'll count it as a yes. I think the real total should have been not a bust.
Karen, you know I said at the outset that the rules were simple:  Yes or No.  If you type too much, I will perceive that as an excuse, and will annotate as a Yes.  Nothing false-in-pretense about that.  I gave fair warning.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : November 22, 2006, 03:00:19 AM

Agree to all.  But this does not mean "all the Gruden haters are waiting for the team to lose to get rid of him". That, I think is ludicrous. And yes voted--not a bust--and told you you were coducting it under falsr premises.  You told people just yes or no, bit you never said if you type too much I'll count it as a yes. I think the real total should have been not a bust.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 22, 2006, 03:13:05 AM

It is late.  And my coworkers always wonder why I am so damned tired looking in the morning...LOL!

Bottom line is this:  The Friggin' Bucs RULE!  There is NO OTHER TEAM WORTH TALKING ABOUT!

Ahhh...Homerism that allows me to sleep better at night.  Good night, see you 2-morr.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#26 : November 22, 2006, 03:25:34 AM

I'm guessing you suffer the same insomnia that I do. :'(
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS WIN!!! FIRE GRUDEN NOW!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools