Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10-6 who's with me? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : October 09, 2006, 02:03:52 PM

It's about next year and beyond I'm afraid. Still going to be fun watching this offense grow!
LOVE to be wrong and see the team go 10-6 or 9-7, but I really don't see that happening.
WILL be there for every home game rooting for the wins though!

If the Defense were to regain old form (not likely at this point) and Grad were to keep improving and staying away from costly mistakes, we could go on a run.  I just think the D is too old.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 09, 2006, 02:12:19 PM

If our Defense chooses to not tackle all season I say we'd be lucky to escape with 1 victory.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 09, 2006, 03:50:57 PM

I think I'm with Ladyfan. 8-8 is the most optimistic I can be...and hope for.

Seriously? Unless Jermaine Phillips and Will Allen suddenly get Brain transplants and Booger McFarland goes off to the wizard to find a heart....I just don't see even that.

Friends, I hate to say it...but 5-11 may be a great finish considering the remainder of our schedule.

mark2001

Pro Bowler
#18 : October 09, 2006, 05:26:40 PM

10-6 next year?   I'm with you.

Oh, you mean this year?  Most likely 6-10 or worse.   I hope we can play .500 ball the rest of the year with just as difficult a schedule as we have had in the first quarter.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 09, 2006, 05:32:03 PM

Call me the Utlimate OPTIMIST, but I say the Bucs are going on a stampede these next few weeks and win 8 games down the stretch and end up loosing 2 more to the Bears & Seahawks.

Ending with a saaweet 10-6 record, can you dig it?

WHO'S WITH ME????????????????????

I left that wagon last week man.  It is all uphill in the snow with the wind blowing in your face with no shoes on from here on out...

3 or 4 wins maybe.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 09, 2006, 06:33:35 PM

I care less about the wins this year. What I do care about is that the issuesare surfaced and a direction is taken, e.g. Booger. If he's gone next year and his stud replacement is found, then I'm happy. gruden and Allen have addressed the offensive side of the ball, now the defense has to be retooled, post haste.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 09, 2006, 06:55:08 PM

Fine line between overly optimistic and downright insane.    We have Cincy, Philly, and Chicago still to come not to mention the three divisional games.  Pittsburgh historically owns the Bucs and Dallas might be 50/50 IF the defense shows up.    The Giants look pretty good and if the defense continues to miss tackles Portis will run all over us when we play Washington.   How you get 10-6 out of that is beyond me. 

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#22 : October 09, 2006, 09:32:24 PM

I feel a lot of love here. You guys rule!!!!

Love you guys too!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : October 09, 2006, 11:31:37 PM

I feel a lot of love here. You guys rule!!!!

Love you guys too!
Delusional, absolutely delusional. You can say you're not smoking or drinking, but apparently you should be. It's gonna take ALOT of tequila to get through Sun., Nov., & Dec. >:( :( :o :'(

wtmcgee

Starter

#24 : October 10, 2006, 10:25:40 AM

6 wins, tops.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 10, 2006, 11:16:50 AM

I'm thinking 9-7.   But that's only because that was my pre-season prediction.   I'm sticking with it until we've lost game number 8.   Then I'll switch to 8-8 in that case.   And so on.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 10, 2006, 11:31:21 AM

I see 4 wins max with a realistic chance of being 2-14. All losses....Cincy, Philly, Pitt, Sea, Dal, Car, Atl, Giants, Wash, Chicago..........No one in their right mind thinks we will be favored as of 10/10/06 in any of those games. Granted anything can happen, anyone can get hurt but this is reality, as of 10/10/06 we are underdogs in all those games and that amonts to 2-14. Say we win a couple, even a few, we could still lose to NO at home and cleveland in the dead of winter on christmas eve. Its not looking good.

Baghead #2

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#27 : October 10, 2006, 11:55:07 AM

Yeah I'm wit you man...10 - 6 is going to happen...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10-6 who's with me? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools