Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are pathetic « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: November 23, 2006, 06:56:26 PM

Romo's not a world beater. The BUcs are just THAT bad. Pathetic. Cant cover anything. Why blitz when you know no one is going to come close to a sack? You can send 7 all day and still let 5 block you, its pathetic.

Romo is having a good game no doubt, but the BUcs secondary and LBs suck in coverage. Thats the big issue

Pittman is a horrible runner, and kick returner. We need 2 REAL RBs. Like Dallas has. Cadillac plus someone who is worth a damn. I dont care how good a receiver Pittman is, he has absolutely NO vision. None. He runs into people and doenst even lift his head up and look for a hole. Is he really that bad? I dont think its possible. Just lift your head up and follow the play. Jimminy Christmas! A kick returner and punt returner. Someone who shows something in college, or sign a FA who showed something for someone else. Tim Brown? Ike Hilliard? Torrie Cox? Michael PIttman? Get real! The BUcs have without a doubnt had the worst return game in the NFL the past 3 years

Ive said I dont think Gradkowski will be the starter next year, but who knows. There's no FA, Simms will likely be the only option unless we go 1st round QB. Gradkowski has confidence, leadership, speed, and if he can find some accuracy it will make up for his complete lack of a deep ball.

OL is average at best, and is usually flat out bad. Joseph and Buenning look like the only sure fire starters. Davis looks like he could start if we add a center and anothe rtackle worth a damn. Who knows, maybe Trueblood progresses enough so all we need is a stud Center

We desperately need Galloway to stay helathy and play a few more years as things look now. Bye bye to HIlliard and Jolley. Becht could maybe stay, would stuil like to see an upgrade. We have 2 TE that are average at best. I thnk Clayton can be at worst a 3rd WR, he HAS struggled but I truly believe he will be good

We need 2-3 new DL. Dewayne WHite stays. Hovan stays. I dont care who is avaiable, find a DT and DE worth a damn to play opposite them. Ruud stays, Nece stays, desperately need to replace Brooks with a premier LB. Wouldnt mind 1st round LB Willis or Buster Davis. Need a replacement for Phillips. KEEP KELLY! Also sign Clements. We need Clements badly. We need 3 good CBs.

Liked to see a new kicker signed, could live with Bruant for one more year. Bye bye Muir! New D coaches get it together. Bye BYe Cox, Pearson, Bolden, Jolleyu, Hilliard, Pittman, Spires, Rice, Brooks, Quarles, Mallard, Cash, Sowell, Phillips and Wyms to backup wher ethey belong, Becht to 3rd string

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 23, 2006, 06:58:01 PM

This is depressing.   In my opinion, we desperately need to bring back Brian Kelly.

#2 : November 23, 2006, 06:59:24 PM

DESPERATELY! Maybe he can play RT, LT, C, QB, WR, TE, UT, DE, WLB, and S also?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 23, 2006, 07:00:27 PM

DESPERATELY! Maybe he can play RT, LT, C, QB, WR, TE, UT, DE, WLB, and S also?

You must be thinking of Larry Brackins.    I do think he's still available too!

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 23, 2006, 07:02:07 PM

Sign EDELL!!!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 23, 2006, 07:06:10 PM

You have to build from the inside out. The D line is the first to upgrade....IMO.

Notice they haven't blitzed since the first quarter?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2006, 07:09:56 PM

You have to build from the inside out. The D line is the first to upgrade....IMO.

Notice they haven't blitzed since the first quarter?

Our D line is the best part of the entire defense already.    Dwayne White, Wyms, Hovan and Spires are all solid starters.    I think we need to bring in maybe one DL, but focus on the secondary and linebacker.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 23, 2006, 07:14:02 PM

The D-line has to get pressure for the whole Kiffin scheme to work.  I don't see it happening without a dominant DT and a decent replacement for Rice.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 23, 2006, 07:21:06 PM

I felt totally disgusted by that performance, our Defense was absolutely abysmal and our Offense was only of any use in the first Quarter.

The amount of holes we have on our team right now is rediculous. We need another WR, we need a DT, DE, CB, LB, S.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

escobar

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 23, 2006, 07:22:28 PM

The D-line has to get pressure for the whole Kiffin scheme to work. I don't see it happening without a dominant DT and a decent replacement for Rice.

Yeah, I say a DE and DT with two of our first three picks. I think we make White the starting RDE next year, make Wyms a backup again, get rid of Spires and start our 1st/2nd rounder at LDE and our 1st/2nd round DT in place of Wyms. I think Hovan can be very effective if he has the right people around him, he just doesn't have jack to deal with right now.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 23, 2006, 07:26:12 PM

Romo's not a world beater. The BUcs are just THAT bad. Pathetic. Cant cover anything. Why blitz when you know no one is going to come close to a sack? You can send 7 all day and still let 5 block you, its pathetic.

Romo is having a good game no doubt, but the BUcs secondary and LBs suck in coverage. Thats the big issue

Pittman is a horrible runner, and kick returner. We need 2 REAL RBs. Like Dallas has. Cadillac plus someone who is worth a damn. I dont care how good a receiver Pittman is, he has absolutely NO vision. None. He runs into people and doenst even lift his head up and look for a hole. Is he really that bad? I dont think its possible. Just lift your head up and follow the play. Jimminy Christmas! A kick returner and punt returner. Someone who shows something in college, or sign a FA who showed something for someone else. Tim Brown? Ike Hilliard? Torrie Cox? Michael PIttman? Get real! The BUcs have without a doubnt had the worst return game in the NFL the past 3 years

Ive said I dont think Gradkowski will be the starter next year, but who knows. There's no FA, Simms will likely be the only option unless we go 1st round QB. Gradkowski has confidence, leadership, speed, and if he can find some accuracy it will make up for his complete lack of a deep ball.

OL is average at best, and is usually flat out bad. Joseph and Buenning look like the only sure fire starters. Davis looks like he could start if we add a center and anothe rtackle worth a damn. Who knows, maybe Trueblood progresses enough so all we need is a stud Center

We desperately need Galloway to stay helathy and play a few more years as things look now. Bye bye to HIlliard and Jolley. Becht could maybe stay, would stuil like to see an upgrade. We have 2 TE that are average at best. I thnk Clayton can be at worst a 3rd WR, he HAS struggled but I truly believe he will be good

We need 2-3 new DL. Dewayne WHite stays. Hovan stays. I dont care who is avaiable, find a DT and DE worth a damn to play opposite them. Ruud stays, Nece stays, desperately need to replace Brooks with a premier LB. Wouldnt mind 1st round LB Willis or Buster Davis. Need a replacement for Phillips. KEEP KELLY! Also sign Clements. We need Clements badly. We need 3 good CBs.

Liked to see a new kicker signed, could live with Bruant for one more year. Bye bye Muir! New D coaches get it together. Bye BYe Cox, Pearson, Bolden, Jolleyu, Hilliard, Pittman, Spires, Rice, Brooks, Quarles, Mallard, Cash, Sowell, Phillips and Wyms to backup wher ethey belong, Becht to 3rd string

Were you smoking some weed during the game.  The guy looks awesome and throws the ball on the run, made all the right reads.  You've been watching our QB's so long you have no idea what a QB looks like.  The guy has it all.  He will start for them the next 6-10 years and be the man in the NFL.   You are watching the next  Tom Brady emerge. He will be the Reason Parcells goes nowhere and wins a SB with this team before he retires. They will draft for the O-line and some some free-agents to make it even better. They have no other holes....they will be the Cowboys of the 90's all over again.  By the way we are bad.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 23, 2006, 07:27:47 PM

By the way we are bad.

LOL!   Ya think?

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 23, 2006, 07:28:15 PM

Romo is good, but most of his throws were to wide open receivers.  he does throw well off of the run and he's impressive.

Match him up against the Bears and let's see how he does. 

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#13 : November 23, 2006, 10:06:53 PM

I don't know about that Romo looks like the next Brady with some wheels. Maybe we should get Bledsoe because his back-up become good QB's...

#14 : November 24, 2006, 05:04:28 AM

That was funny Zell. Romo wouldve had a tougher time against Jefferson High

Have to disagree Java. The DL is horrible. Spires needs to retire, he's done. Wheres the Spires from '04? He sucked in 2003, 2005 and 2006. Spires is gone. Wyms was a great 6th round pick, but he shouldnt be starting. There's atleast going to be 2 new starters on the DL
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are pathetic « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools