Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are pathetic « previous next »
Page: 1 2

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#15 : November 24, 2006, 08:21:02 AM

Have to disagree Java. The DL is horrible. Spires needs to retire, he's done. Wheres the Spires from '04? He sucked in 2003, 2005 and 2006. Spires is gone. Wyms was a great 6th round pick, but he shouldnt be starting. There's atleast going to be 2 new starters on the DL

If Branch comes out, I think the Bucs have a chance to trade down in Round 1 and maybe pick up Branch and Pit**CENSORED**.  Then you instantly have a young interior that could dominate for years.  If you look at Jax (with Henderson and Stroud) and Chicago you see they're defenses turned around quickly when they got some studs up there.

T

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 24, 2006, 08:52:26 AM

Wow, what a depressing game. Name a position besides RB on the this team and we need help there. I don't buy the excuse of playing three games in 11 days, that is a cop out. This Bucs team won there last game of the year against Washington in my opinion. What a pathetic performance, they all should be ashamed to pick up there checks.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#17 : November 24, 2006, 09:08:48 AM

I can't wait until the off season, It will be interesting to see how they handle benching multiple Defensive players. If Brooks is a starter next year then something is wrong with talent evaluation. Like others posted, help is needed everywhere but the defense wins games. Unless your the Colts, a strong Defense is a must (Dallas proved that even though we know they would lose to the Colts 9 out of 10 times).

The reason I love the Bucs was because of their stingy, tough as nails attitude by the D players. Now they shrug their shoulders every other play because they can't stop the hotdog guy from tossing the mustard.

bOOm

#18 : November 24, 2006, 05:07:49 PM

I was for keepng Nece and Ruud as starters and getting a playmaker WLB. I hink Ruud is just as good as Al Singleton was for us, but when you have no one making plays at MLB or WLB then people start to look at the whole group and criticize all of them. SR says Nece is not Gold, but Gold didnt make any splash plays when he was here either. He had 100 tackles, but the run defense was bad that year too.

Someone brought up the idea of moving Brooks to SLB and finding a playmaker to put at WLB. I like that better than demoting Brooks and keepng Nece at starter. Let Brooks play 1-2 more years at SLB where he wont be a liability and let Nece be a ST demon

#19 : November 24, 2006, 05:08:46 PM

Cato June interests me to no end...

#20 : November 24, 2006, 05:12:14 PM

Yea I like June, but outside of last year when he made all thsoe plays the first half of the year I cant remember hearing his name at all and the COlts defense has been bad. Wouldnt mind if he was brought in, but Id like more of a for sure thing. Briggs or Adalius Thomas would be nice, but less likely they land here. If we dont get Joe Thomas, Gaines Adams, or JaMarcus Russell I would love to get WIllis or Buster Davis.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are pathetic « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools