Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Bad? « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: November 24, 2006, 10:10:55 AM

I think says a lot:

4. It was the fifth time this season the Bucs have lost by 14 or more. No other team has had as many lopsided defeats.

So even among the bad, we're really bad.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 24, 2006, 10:16:03 AM

I think says a lot:

4. It was the fifth time this season the Bucs have lost by 14 or more. No other team has had as many lopsided defeats.

So even among the bad, we're really bad.

I have used the points difference to track the direction of the team for the last few seasons.  In 2004 we by far the best losing team, and that was reflected last year when we turned it around.  In 2005 we were by far the worst winning team and barely out scored our opponents, so a losing season this year isn't a surprise.

What is a surprise is just how bad of a losing season we are having.   We are getting BLOWN out and to turn this around the D needs to be two scores better next season, and the O needs to improve as well.  Chances are that will not happen overnight and we are facing a losing stretch similar to the Raiders and 49ers.

Time to put the sunglasses away gents...they will not be required for the foreseeable future.   >:(

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 24, 2006, 10:23:42 AM

Our defense now frankly is one of the worst in the league.  No way with a young offense we're going to keep up on the scoreboard.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#3 : November 24, 2006, 10:39:21 AM

looks like we are headed for a 4-12 season at best, next up at pittsburgh, i have a feeling it might get ugly there also

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 24, 2006, 10:42:15 AM

I don't see us winning another game this season.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 24, 2006, 04:47:17 PM

'I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet'. It's just a game.

I cried because I had no defense, until I saw a man who was a Falcons fan.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 24, 2006, 03:45:55 PM

Yesterday was tough.  I spent Thanksgiving in Dallas with family and it was embarrassing to see the defense play so poorly.   Their neighbor was outside (cowboys fan) and he just had to point me out with my Bucs jersey on so I of course pointed back but used a different finger.   I got so many text messages and calls from friends about how bad they looked that I finally turned my phone off. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 24, 2006, 03:55:54 PM

in other news, the sky is blue.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 24, 2006, 03:58:02 PM

'I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet'. It's just a game.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 24, 2006, 04:09:04 PM

I think we will finish 5-11 with wins against the Falcons and the Browns. I say we have no chance against Chicago or Pittsburgh on the road. 5-11 will probably get us the 4th or 5th pick, which is fine by me. If we could trade down and grab a third 2nd rounder and have a mid 1st round pick instead, that would also be fine by me.

I don't think the future is as grim as some around here think. If we make the right moves in the offseason we could be back in the thick of things next year IMO.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#10 : November 24, 2006, 04:22:19 PM

I say 6-10 with a win in Pitt, and Falcons, and Browns......of course the way this season has been, we may loose to Pitt, and beat Chi-town.....

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : November 24, 2006, 07:03:22 PM

I cried because I had no defense, until I saw a man who was a Falcons fan.
   LMAO! ;D
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Bad? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools