Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NO EXTENSION FOR YOU GRUDEN! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#75 : January 07, 2008, 10:44:28 PM

I dont know who is happy. many are just irritated with the constant let down.

Two straight home playoff losses.....

and before you bring up the Super Bowl win,(yeah IM a Gruden Fan, so chill out before it becomes a Dungy/Gruden debate), that win from 02 season isn't helping us now....

Gruden needs to show me next year that his team can get out of the first round of the playoffs. I understand its not his fault all the time, but resting the starters ticked me off, especially when Garcia missed 3 prior games to that.

The D and Special Teams let us down. Galloway let us down.

Not all Grudens fault, but we better upgrade this team in the off-season. We didn't do anything to uprade the team after 05's loss, and we better do something this time around and learn from that mistake.

We wont have a cream puff schedule next year...

Dude...where did you think we would finish this year before the season started? Be honest. Where? Nobody expected us to make the play-offs. Do you really think another coach would have done better with 13 guys on IR and having a previous record of 4-12. Get real.

So we should be excited that we improved over our craptacular year last year?  Gruden has it easy...  all he has to do is tank it one year to lower expectations, then follow it up with a mediocre season and fans will love him.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NO EXTENSION FOR YOU GRUDEN! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools