Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BISACCIA, MUIR SIGN EXTENSIONS WITH BUCS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 10, 2008, 01:23:40 PM

Callahan and Cromer could have taken the O line to better levels IMHO.

See link above. Callahan is still in the plans.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#31 : January 10, 2008, 01:28:37 PM

Callahan and Cromer could have taken the O line to better levels IMHO.

See link above. Callahan is still in the plans.

But that was just speculation coming from Stroud.  There were also talks of Muir going to Miami. http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/373473.html

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 10, 2008, 01:38:04 PM

Oh snaps!  Muir dished the Tuna. :o

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 10, 2008, 01:38:44 PM

Very disappointed Muir is staying. Am OK with Biscaccia. Hope Mann is not re-signed.

Why hasn't Monte signed? Interesting.

What's the story on Kromer and Hackett?

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 10, 2008, 01:41:35 PM

Like I said, I like Bill Muir. However, I thought it may have been good to go in another direction (Callahan).

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 10, 2008, 01:49:05 PM

sp times says bucs plan to hire callahan

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 10, 2008, 01:56:35 PM

The St. Pete Times stuff was written prior to the presser.

Balls Out

Starter
#37 : January 10, 2008, 01:58:18 PM

I will go on record and say that I am happy about the Muir re-signing...to me up until this point he has been a victim of "blame the coach, not the players". I said at the begining of this year that I'd wait to pass jugement on Muir until I seen what he'd do with some actual talent, even though very young outside of Petitgout and Wade.

I think he passed with flying colors, especially when you consider a cast off took over for Petitgout early in the season. Why in gods name would you want to bring in a new O-line coach now when he has already made the youngest O-line in the league respectable, at the very least. Against the Giants, outside of True, the line played lights out against the best pass rushing defence in the league and ran the ball very effectively to boot.

Why would you want to bring a new guy now???

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

msakaniwa

Starter

#38 : January 10, 2008, 02:05:36 PM

Not sure about the evaluation of the Giants game, but agree totally with the direction of our young oline.  It's not like Muir's had much to work with prior to this.  Upgrade the center position and improved play from the young guys (possibly the return of petty) and I think some will be singing a different tune.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#39 : January 10, 2008, 02:19:11 PM

great! another season of offensive line mediocrity! wooohooo

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#40 : January 10, 2008, 02:25:17 PM

Very disappointed Muir is staying. Am OK with Biscaccia. Hope Mann is not re-signed.

Why hasn't Monte signed? Interesting.

What's the story on Kromer and Hackett?
Hackett has been rumored to be a candidate for the Chiefs OC job. At least that's some of the talk here in KC.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#41 : January 10, 2008, 02:26:28 PM

Like I said, I like Bill Muir. However, I thought it may have been good to go in another direction (Callahan).
DanTurksGhost has spoken. You heard it folks, like he said he likes Bill Muir. So the rest of us should too.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 10, 2008, 02:26:57 PM

I will go on record and say that I am happy about the Muir re-signing...to me up until this point he has been a victim of "blame the coach, not the players". I said at the begining of this year that I'd wait to pass jugement on Muir until I seen what he'd do with some actual talent, even though very young outside of Petitgout and Wade.

I think he passed with flying colors, especially when you consider a cast off took over for Petitgout early in the season. Why in gods name would you want to bring in a new O-line coach now when he has already made the youngest O-line in the league respectable, at the very least. Against the Giants, outside of True, the line played lights out against the best pass rushing defence in the league and ran the ball very effectively to boot.

Why would you want to bring a new guy now???

Having your QB running for his life is not playing lights out in my opinion.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#43 : January 10, 2008, 02:27:05 PM

and coming soon Gruden and Kiffin

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler

#44 : January 10, 2008, 02:27:55 PM

Â  Not much to work with?  Hasnt Muir had plenty of handpicked linemen in early to mid rounds? Lance Nimmo, Sean Mahan, Chris Colmer, Austin King, Jeb Terry, etc. ?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BISACCIA, MUIR SIGN EXTENSIONS WITH BUCS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools