Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BISACCIA, MUIR SIGN EXTENSIONS WITH BUCS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#75 : January 11, 2008, 09:11:32 AM

It's amazing how it took very high draft picks like Joseph, Trueblood and Sears before we saw anything at all out of the line. A guy like Hochstein was horrible here, then was great in New England. Any coach can do well if he has the best talent through high draft picks. Muir does nothing to improve these players as far as I can see. He should have been sent packing long ago.

Bingo
You are using "a guy like" Hochstein as a typical example of what happens with O-line players after they come here, as opposed to the one player who got away. Who are the rest? I haven't really been keeping track so I'm just curious.
Sean Mahan was opening holes for a top 5 rusher in Pittsburgh. And Todd Steussie started 8 games for the Rams last year as Steven Jackson was going off.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BISACCIA, MUIR SIGN EXTENSIONS WITH BUCS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools