Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: hate to break it to you « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #15 : October 08, 2006, 05:47:48 PM »

??? ??? ???

I'm simply saying that your user name is different than your name you sign your posts with...

why?

why not just use one and be done with it?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #16 : October 08, 2006, 05:50:01 PM »

Come on Boid.  Our defense used to be able to hold a lead.  We are really bad on defense and even worst on the dline. Did you happen to see all of the missed tackles today or did you miss those?

that is true chev, BUT, today's loss falls squarely on special teams imo...  The punt return for a TD is a rare occurance, and we let it happen today at a time when we could least afford it.

our special teams has sucked ass for years and now, we lost another game because of it.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

« #17 : October 08, 2006, 05:51:22 PM »

Look, the refs cost us that game. Period.

The phantom call on Joey G did the Bucs in. Period.

Phantom call? Which game were you watching, that was as blatant a pic as I've ever seen.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #18 : October 08, 2006, 05:53:38 PM »

that is true chev, BUT, today's loss falls squarely on special teams imo... The punt return for a TD is a rare occurance, and we let it happen today at a time when we could least afford it.

our special teams has sucked ass for years and now, we lost another game because of it.

Thanks to Biasaccia and his great ability to form up the STs on defense, we lost that game.  Plus that shidtty call on Joey.

Horrible.

Rich needs another job.  I am so sick and tired of that clown.

I could care less what your opinions are of this guy, he is NOT a good ST coach.

That PR was clutch, during a crucial time, and it was the go ahead score.  WTF is that?

And Mark Jones calling a fair catch on that one kick, when he should have just picked up the extra 7 or 8 yards (Since that is max range anyway)...Awful.  Bisaccia is a bum.

For all you Reggie Haters, he won them their game.  Man, I hate that crap.

« #19 : October 08, 2006, 05:56:46 PM »

It's only week 5--please all you draft freaks--back in your rooms! :o :o
we're talking top 5 talents, not 'who should the Bucs draft' persay....it's not like we're saying "So ____ who should we take with the 2nd pick?"

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #20 : October 08, 2006, 05:58:09 PM »

GTF outta here...

The defense wasn't so bad.

Yes they were.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #21 : October 08, 2006, 06:40:35 PM »

I'm simply saying that your user name is different than your name you sign your posts with...

why?

why not just use one and be done with it?
I had technical problems in the begining. I don't want to change now & lose my post #s.

« #22 : October 08, 2006, 06:45:53 PM »

I had technical problems in the begining. I don't want to change now & lose my post #s.
you won't lose your post #'s just go to edit profile then like the second option and it allows you to change your username with same # of posts and such

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #23 : October 08, 2006, 07:10:59 PM »

Look, the refs cost us that game. Period.

The phantom call on Joey G did the Bucs in. Period.
Phantom call??

It was the most ovbious pick play I have ever seen.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

dbtb135

Practice Squad

« #24 : October 08, 2006, 07:14:58 PM »

but there are no top 5 pick defesive players this year. since we will have a top 5 pick we should either look at Joe thomas ( best lt in the country ) or Ted Ginn/ calvin johnson  (galloways eventual replacement)

Johnson is the only no-brainer. Ginn isn't any more a lock than Adams to go in the top 10 at this moment in time, purely from a present standpoint. But it's too early to say tere's no top 5 D players. This time last year, the majority of people still thought Kiwi was a top 10 pick. By April people were surprised he was picked at the tail end of the 1st. Things get jumbled up 15x over before the end of the season. Then workouts do the same.

da49erfan

Starter

« #25 : October 08, 2006, 07:29:28 PM »

but there are no top 5 pick defesive players this year. since we will have a top 5 pick we should either look at Joe thomas ( best lt in the country ) or Ted Ginn/ calvin johnson (galloways eventual replacement)
laron landry, quentin moses, gaines adams, paul posluszny are acouple off the top of my head. these 4 are MORE THAN LIKELY going to fall in the top 5 or top 10.

*please dont take landry, i want him as a niner*

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #26 : October 08, 2006, 07:51:08 PM »

but there are no top 5 pick defesive players this year. since we will have a top 5 pick we should either look at Joe thomas ( best lt in the country ) or Ted Ginn/ calvin johnson  (galloways eventual replacement)

If we finish with a top five pick I wouldn;t be surprised if they took Joe Thomas.  The O-line is shaping up OK but LT is still a weakness.  They can always bolster the D in FA with the $20 million plus of cap space.

« #27 : October 08, 2006, 07:54:48 PM »

laron landry, quentin moses, gaines adams, paul posluszny are acouple off the top of my head. these 4 are MORE THAN LIKELY going to fall in the top 5 or top 10.

*please dont take landry, i want him as a niner*
man I forgot all about Laron...he's a hell of a S

da49erfan

Starter

« #28 : October 08, 2006, 08:06:18 PM »

man I forgot all about Laron...he's a hell of a S
ya he is. IMO, he plays alot like sean taylor w/o the spitting ;D
he can cover pretty well and can come up and play the run. he woul;d fit perfectly into the niners scheme. as for the bucs, i think adams would be the best pick b/c he IS WORTH A TOP 5 PICK,lol.

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #29 : October 08, 2006, 08:41:31 PM »

If we have a top five pick I would love to see us trade down a few spots and pick up two guys in the first. Who wouldn't want a DT and a Safety/Linebacker in the first round.

That'd be ideal in my book, but as always, the team would have to find someone to trade down with.  But speaking just for myself, that won't stop me from dreaming about a draft that goes something like us getting Adams and Davis in the first, Mebane in the second, and the best safety available in the third.  ;)
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: hate to break it to you « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools