Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs want Chad Johnson? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#15 : January 12, 2008, 12:32:45 AM

Spoken like a true NON Bucs fan.
Non-Season ticket holders aren't real fans.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 12, 2008, 12:44:30 AM

If the bengals to trade him, I want to know the situation on his contract. The bengals still have to pay johnson even though he is no longer on the team?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : January 12, 2008, 12:45:34 AM

Keep all relatives of Meshawn Johnson out of Tampa.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#18 : January 12, 2008, 12:46:25 AM

If the bengals to trade him, I want to know the situation on his contract. The bengals still have to pay johnson even though he is no longer on the team?
No, that's Baseball. The Bengals will have dead caps space for prorated signing bonus, but the new team has to pay his salary.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 12, 2008, 12:50:20 AM

I'd also look at other possiblities too. Like Roy Williams from Detroit or maybe Javon Walker since Denver might cut him. Roy because he's a spectucular talent and we might probably get him in a steal since Millen is still the gm? Walker would be nice if he's healthy. Walker is a pro bowl type recevier if he spend more time on the field than on the injuried list.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#20 : January 12, 2008, 12:52:05 AM

I'd also look at other possiblities too. Like Roy Williams from Detroit or maybe Javon Walker since Denver might cut him. Roy because he's a spectucular talent and we gonna probably get him in a steal since Millen is still the gm? Walker would be nice if he's healthy. Walker is a pro bowl type recevier if he spend more time on the field than on the injuried list.
Williams broke his foot at the end of the season. An injury I don't ever like to hear associated with WR. I'd be skeptical, and toss in the bad blood between he and Garcia, and it's not a good idea IMO.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 12, 2008, 12:56:44 AM

I'd also look at other possiblities too. Like Roy Williams from Detroit or maybe Javon Walker since Denver might cut him. Roy because he's a spectucular talent and we gonna probably get him in a steal since Millen is still the gm? Walker would be nice if he's healthy. Walker is a pro bowl type recevier if he spend more time on the field than on the injuried list.
Williams broke his foot at the end of the season. An injury I don't ever like to hear associated with WR. I'd be skeptical, and toss in the bad blood between he and Garcia, and it's not a good idea IMO.

Yeah I forgot about their bad relationship back in 05. Hey if I were Allen I'd tell Roy whats more important a Superbowl or something that happend way back in 05. Oh yeah I'm new to this board, and I've decided to finally join the discussion. My fav football player is Calvin from det.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 12, 2008, 02:47:11 PM

Chad Johnson is NOTHING like Keyshawn Johnson.

Keyshawn wants his name in the papers and his face on ESPN.

Chad Johnson wants to win and likes to put on a show. I cant recall a single antic of Chad Johnsons that I would consider to be a problem.

ANYONE that would be upset to see a wr with THAT much talent on this wr-challenged team is a friggin fool.

#23 : January 12, 2008, 02:47:41 PM

Well, if Mr. Cinco wants to come to a strong Latino community, he'll need to correct his Spanish. Eighty Five is Ochenta Cinco. Ocho Cinco is 8, 5. ;D

Actually, it ochenta y cinco, since you feel the need to be politically correct.

mrwycka

Second String

#24 : January 12, 2008, 01:44:39 AM

Did anybody see Sports Science- They had Chad Johnson on there and his range is incedible!

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 12, 2008, 02:10:12 AM

Just to be clear, Keyshawn "jackass" Johnson and Chad "ocho cinco" Johnson are related but are two different type of players/people and I would looove to have #85 join this team.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 12, 2008, 02:13:16 AM

Did anybody see Sports Science- They had Chad Johnson on there and his range is incedible!

Somebody else has seen that show? I worked on a few episodes since the studio/hangar is
20 minutes away from here. Only got to do stuff with Steve Finley and Sebastian Janikowski.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 12, 2008, 02:30:45 AM

Send Cincy the 2nd and Simms. He would be a good fit as a backup there and adds some value to the trade.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 12, 2008, 03:02:27 AM

No but the prorated signing bonus all goes against the cap at one time.   He has received large signing bonuses recently and so not only would Cincy be losing a great receiver, but they would also take a huge cap hit.  Sorry but in the NFL you don't get rid of an All Pro receiver just because he is whining a little bit.  If he had one year left on his contract that would be different.  People who listen to these Chad Johnson rumors just aren't recognizing the realities of his contract. 

Larry Brackins

Starter
#29 : January 12, 2008, 03:36:47 AM

Keep all relatives of Meshawn Johnson out of Tampa.

Ah yes, the leading recieving on our super bowl team.

How awful.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs want Chad Johnson? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools