Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs want Chad Johnson? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 12, 2008, 03:51:37 AM

If Johnson came here, Stovall already has 85.  Maybe Johnson could be ocho siete.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#31 : January 12, 2008, 01:12:37 PM

Well, if Mr. Cinco wants to come to a strong Latino community, he'll need to correct his Spanish. Eighty Five is Ochenta Cinco. Ocho Cinco is 8, 5.   ;D
Wow, what a scientific breakthrough.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 12, 2008, 06:36:28 AM

If Johnson came here, Stovall already has 85. Maybe Johnson could be ocho siete.

I'm sure Chad would end up with it after a little talk and a stroke of the checkbook.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#33 : January 12, 2008, 07:27:05 AM

LOL - Stovall would gladly give that number away I would think.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 12, 2008, 08:59:20 AM

I'm all for the Bucs having multiple playmakers on the team, but at what expense?  Are we willing to land a "me first" type of guy in C.J. that potentially ruins the camaraderie of this football team...I thought we had this situation a couple of years ago and most of us posters said never again...JMO

You must be accountable for your actions!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 12, 2008, 09:15:42 AM

One would have to buy the "me first" tag on Chad Johnson - I haven't seen the reports of him ruining comradarie or being an issue in the locker.  Not that it wouldn't be hard to stand out in Cincy - lots of competition for disruption awards there - does anyone have a reference or link to Chad Johnson being a locker room issue?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 12, 2008, 09:45:22 AM

One would have to buy the "me first" tag on Chad Johnson - I haven't seen the reports of him ruining comradarie or being an issue in the locker. Not that it wouldn't be hard to stand out in Cincy - lots of competition for disruption awards there - does anyone have a reference or link to Chad Johnson being a locker room issue?

didn't he have a fight with Hue Jackson (WR coach at the time) a couple years ago during halftime of a playoff game against the Steelers??

You must be accountable for your actions!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#37 : January 12, 2008, 09:58:07 AM

I'm all for the Bucs having multiple playmakers on the team, but at what expense?  Are we willing to land a "me first" type of guy in C.J. that potentially ruins the camaraderie of this football team...I thought we had this situation a couple of years ago and most of us posters said never again...JMO

Agree. Need team cohesion - not prima donnas like Chad Johnson

J#$T!N

Practice Squad

#38 : January 12, 2008, 09:59:59 AM

He's NEVER been a cancer...He's just **CENSORED**y, which is the last thing this team needs...er, I mean the FIRST thing they need actually...

I don't remember which game this was but did anyone see the catch Ocho Cinco made in the End Zone (which is something we RARELY see), where there were 2 defenders that jacked him up so hard I bet MEshawn even felt it. I mean the helmet came off and he fell pretty damn hard, yet he still held onto the damn ball for a touchdown...(I think this may have been the game he got knocked out of, though I'm not 100% sure)

Also...
There have been reports of Cincy looking to trade Johnson this off season for a 2nd...Whether or not these reports are true is another story...However, Ocho Cinco has even said he feels like he is no longer welcomed...

A Pessimist is what an Optimist calls a Realist, and I'm as Real as they come...

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 12, 2008, 10:02:40 AM

OCHO! OCHO!

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 12, 2008, 01:28:51 PM

Well, if Mr. Cinco wants to come to a strong Latino community, he'll need to correct his Spanish. Eighty Five is Ochenta Cinco. Ocho Cinco is 8, 5.   ;D
Wow, what a scientific breakthrough.

At least you (finally) learned something.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 12, 2008, 01:47:28 PM

Keep all relatives of Meshawn Johnson out of Tampa.

So using that logic, we should steer clear of Eli's brother if he were available.

heck, since we are all 64th cousins or some other way related, we should keep everyone out.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#42 : January 12, 2008, 01:22:59 PM

If Johnson came here, Stovall already has 85. Maybe Johnson could be ocho siete.

If Johnson came here, he would get number 85 if he wanted it and Stovall would probably go back to his original number 17.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 12, 2008, 11:02:59 AM

I'm willing to bet Johnson's IQ is less than 100.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 12, 2008, 11:01:09 AM

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs want Chad Johnson? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools