Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Pewter Report Just a Fair Question « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#165 : January 17, 2008, 09:55:14 PM

May I suggest posing this question is the super secret PI section?

It already has.   It's too bad you can't see the responses because they are very interesting.   If you knew what the rest of us knew, then you'd know.  And if you knew... wow.

Lorax

Second String

#166 : January 17, 2008, 10:08:44 PM

It already has. It's too bad you can't see the responses because they are very interesting. If you knew what the rest of us knew, then you'd know. And if you knew... wow.
I used to be there and never learned anything that wasn't available elsewhere. I certainly won't give my money to a board that has mods worse the the other board that won't be named. They just delete threads about politics in an election year. Crazy.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#167 : January 18, 2008, 10:44:14 AM

Again I have to think that if this were true they wouldn't even bother opening the voting polls or telling anyone to come out and participate.

They are opening the polls because the Republicans still have a primary though at only 1/2 delegates.  Also, alot of local issues are on the Jan Ballot.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#168 : January 18, 2008, 10:46:26 AM

Again I have to think that if this were true they wouldn't even bother opening the voting polls or telling anyone to come out and participate.

we're all making it up as a big prank on you.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#169 : January 18, 2008, 10:49:26 AM

It already has. It's too bad you can't see the responses because they are very interesting. If you knew what the rest of us knew, then you'd know. And if you knew... wow.
I used to be there and never learned anything that wasn't available elsewhere. I certainly won't give my money to a board that has mods worse the the other board that won't be named. They just delete threads about politics in an election year. Crazy.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#170 : January 18, 2008, 11:11:41 AM

Again I have to think that if this were true

There are no IFS here. It's true.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#171 : January 18, 2008, 12:53:26 PM

Way to ruin it ....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#172 : January 18, 2008, 01:07:46 PM

January Fools!!!!

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#173 : January 18, 2008, 03:13:12 PM

I think it's a plot and a ploy by someone to sabotage the election.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#174 : January 18, 2008, 05:55:37 PM

Way to ruin it ....

"we ruined the good surprise on you!!!"

god i love that movie. adam sandler rules
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Pewter Report Just a Fair Question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools