Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Pewter Report Just a Fair Question « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 13, 2008, 02:05:53 PM

I just find it really really funny we didnt have any of this until you came back.....

And believe me I was raised a hell of a lot better than you. I just dont respect a "person" such as yourself because your supposed to be married and in their 30s and you act worse then kids younger than me. Dont think the age factor gives you anything. You support a candidate for no real good reason. You are just hopping on the "change" bandwagon with the democrats but I cant wait til  the results come back and Hilary lost by a landslide

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 13, 2008, 02:26:56 PM

Well good for Krazy, and if certain people would just shut their mouths and quit instigating things we wouldn't be talking about all this.

Yeah if people would stop posting things just to get under other's skin we wouldn't be talking about all this.   ;)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 13, 2008, 02:37:05 PM

Joe you & Buckeye are just as much to blame for the bickering and name calling back and forth as I was(cause you just couldn't let it go & allow things to calm down), and if we were in a country where they do fight over such things as politics you would've had a car bomber ram through both your livingrooms already. ::)

No response needed for a post like that.

You have admitted to posting things just because you know it will get under the skin
of others. That's all we need to know.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 13, 2008, 04:22:22 PM

And just like in football when one player strikes another and the other strikes him back, both are usually penalized for off setting penalties.  ;)

Lorax

Second String

#34 : January 13, 2008, 04:35:37 PM

I will say that I was going to subscribe until all the nonsence and thread removal. And on of the biggest offenders is Sir Chrispy.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 13, 2008, 04:40:55 PM

Yeah it's all me, and like your post right now wasn't instigating anything and is 100% innocent.   ::)

Lorax

Second String

#36 : January 13, 2008, 04:44:07 PM

Yes it is, I am explaining the reason I haven't subscribed. As heated as discussions get your posts are the only ones that seem very antagonistic and holier-than-thou. May I suggest posing this question is the super secret PI section?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 13, 2008, 04:56:15 PM

May I suggest posing this question is the super secret PI section?

Nah, I wouldn't waste their time with this nonsense.

My advice would be to post whatever you want and ignore the posters who seem to attract
a lot of attention.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 13, 2008, 05:10:30 PM

There's only a few left. Hopefully they get weeded out. Soon.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 14, 2008, 12:18:34 AM

Exactly, don't keep on responding and there won't be anything for me to re-respond to.

Lorax

Second String

#40 : January 14, 2008, 01:57:23 PM

The NH thread is gone, too? It was up last night. I will not be subscribing now. That is so lame. Too bad some act so childish we need hall monitors. [banghead]

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 14, 2008, 02:07:55 PM

What happens on this off topic board shouldn't affect your decision to subscribe.  Being an Insider doesn't get you any insightful political commentary, but it does get you some very good Buccaneer Football insight.  Certainly more research and in depth reporting on the Bucs than anywhere else and well worth the $20.00 IMO.

I'm disappointed in that threads removal, but it is a seperate issue from paying for top quality Football coverage.

That said, I would like to know why it was deleted?  Was something offensive posted that I didn't see? Just Curious.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 14, 2008, 02:12:03 PM

As I said in a previous post, Abuc came in one of those threads and posted, "I thought politics
was banned?" And that's all he posted. I'm pretty sure he ran to the mods and reported each
and every one of those threads. And it didn't help that some of them had some name calling
within. He has a thing for me so it's not too surprising.

What's annoying is they let us post for the longest time because it was civil. Only recently
did any emotions boil over. And like I said, only one thing has changed recently. Make of
that what you will.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 14, 2008, 02:17:24 PM

Talking about blowing up people's houses and assassinating presidential candidates may have got the PR boys attention.

Lorax

Second String

#44 : January 14, 2008, 02:22:17 PM

That the poster in question ..cough Chrispy cough...said don't rebut him and he won't have to post again says it all right there. That and his goofy smileys. And while this may be off topic I don't like the fact that the hall monitors just jerk what they don't like with no explanation. And other than a decidedly Gruden slant I've seen no football knowlede here you can't get elsewhere....even without a secret decoder ring.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Pewter Report Just a Fair Question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools