Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where do you think Pryor will end up? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#60 : January 10, 2011, 07:41:06 PM

but if he went to florida you would droll over him.

Not at QB, I wouldn't.  Maybe if he moved to WR...but not at QB.  Pryor would probably be the number 2 WR (this is assuming he has good hands.)

I agree hes not the best player in the country... but Pryor wouldnt be 4th or 5th string at Florida. That is just stupid. If Florida was 4 or 5 deep at QB and you probably think at every position they wouldnt have lost 3 games and loss to Michigan.

Florida's QB Depth Chart:  1.  Tim Tebow
                                          2.  Cameron Newton
                                          3.  John Brantley
                                          4.  Pryor and John Waggoner would battle for this spot.

As I said above, Pryor could compete to be a starting WR at Florida, I don't think they are deep at EVERY position as you accuse me of.  I am not a Gator-homer...you don't see me on here posting every little recruiting move or coaching change or injury, like some do about their schools, ahem!

Don't accuse me of being a homer just because you are.

Hey I was wrong.  Maybe Pryor would have beaten Waggoner.   8)

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#61 : January 10, 2011, 08:00:14 PM

Braxton Miller>Pryor. Can't wait.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#62 : January 11, 2011, 01:50:21 AM

Wow just read over this thread again. I wonder if Matt ever comes back.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where do you think Pryor will end up? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools