Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just got home from the game. « previous next »
Page: 1

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

: October 08, 2006, 09:06:12 PM

*I just got home from the game and wanted to give my thoughts and views. I did sit close to the Bucs Players Families and their was a huge section of #7 jerseys. I think they brought everybody they knew. I talked to his brother and he was really cool. He told me that this day was one of the best days of his life to see Bruce starting.

*We cant tackle at all. Players were slipping all over the place because The new field turf isnt up to NFL standards.

*The refs totally stunk the whole day for both teams.  Our defensive front four didnt even get nowhere close to Brees the whole game. I can also tell you that the guy guarding Hovan basically held him every other play.

*Alot of saints fans were nasty but i wouldnt expect anything less. All i can say is; thank god that the Gators beat LSU last night. Lsu is tops around new orleans and when the fans would start on us; We would respond with "How bout them Gators".    Man; did they shut up when you said that.

*I would guess their was around 3000-4000 Buc fans at the game. Way down from years past.  The dome wasnt loud at all today. The Georgia Dome is 3 times louder than the dome.

amadeov

Practice Squad

#1 : October 09, 2006, 05:54:51 PM

The turf is the exact same turf (Sportexe Momentum Turf) that is used in the:

Baltimore Ravens M&T Bank Stadium (3 years)
Stephen F. Austin State Football Stadium
University of Alabama - Practice Field
University of Southern Mississippi Football Stadium

It's really accepted as a good surface, guys.

#2 : October 09, 2006, 06:41:44 PM

are you Joe Theisman talking about the field turf
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just got home from the game. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools