Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Allen « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 08, 2006, 10:34:00 PM

I'm almost willing to give our safties more leway than our defensive line...They got no pressure today....

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 08, 2006, 10:38:06 PM

I'm almost willing to give our safties more leway than our defensive line...They got no pressure today....

I have been preaching this for a while. The D-line has been dissapointing so far.  Bradley, Bryant and Bennet should be put on the active roster and lets see what these kids can do.  In limited time we have seen Bradely/Bryant rotating to provide some stability at DT while Booger was out two games last year. Booger needs to be benched.  Dewayne White needs to start over Spires and let Spires play undertackle on passing downs.  Charles Bennet needs to be put on the roster as he is jucie and let him rotate with Rice.

As for the linebackers and safties they played poorly but they also made some plays.  The lack of pressure on passing plays and the lack of controlling the line of scrimmage is really hurting the rest of the defense.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#17 : October 08, 2006, 10:43:08 PM

I have been preaching this for a while. The D-line has been dissapointing so far.  Bradley, Bryant and Bennet should be put on the active roster and lets see what these kids can do.  In limited time we have seen Bradely/Bryant rotating to provide some stability at DT while Booger was out two games last year. Booger needs to be benched.  Dewayne White needs to start over Spires and let Spires play undertackle on passing downs.  Charles Bennet needs to be put on the roster as he is jucie and let him rotate with Rice.

As for the linebackers and safties they played poorly but they also made some plays.  The lack of pressure on passing plays and the lack of controlling the line of scrimmage is really hurting the rest of the defense.

As much as I would like to see that, who are we going to deactivate to accomplish that?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 08, 2006, 10:50:29 PM

As much as I would like to see that, who are we going to deactivate to accomplish that?

Considering the Bucs are 0-4 I am not opposed to benching and deactivating some veteran starters on D.  Wyms has been dissapointing too this year and he has high cap number as well.  Booger needs to be benched and deactivated that I am sure of.  Julian Jenkins is a nice project but he is not helping in rotation so deactivate him.  Cash has a future as a starting strongside linebacker to compete with Nece so keep him active but deactivate Mallard and give Winborn a chance.  Cox needs to be deactivated and give Zemaitis a chance to see the field as a dime corner and special teams.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 09, 2006, 09:42:30 AM

Jermain Phillips flat out sux, anyone that cannot see that on film needs to have their head examined. Jermain Posterized phillips. To all wacko football fans that think he can hit, big freaking deal, any SS in the NFL is going to pop you........Phillips sux!

Baghead #2
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Allen « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools