Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 9 of 13 for 83 yards « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 12, 2006, 06:43:30 AM

1sparkybuc

I am not seeing what you are seeing.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 12, 2006, 08:13:55 AM

All da way

That's OK, you're entitled to your viewpoint.

I just think this team needs a lift and they're not going to get it from Gradkowski. They need one positive performance to build on.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 12, 2006, 09:05:06 AM

They don't "need a lift" at this point. they might have "needed a lift" 10 games ago/ At this point they just need to end the season and learn something, anything, about guys who will be here next year. The Rat isn't among those guys.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 12, 2006, 11:21:16 AM

i'm not rooting for the bucs to tank the season, but it's pretty clear that winning this year should take a back seat to doing what it takes to get the most complete evaluation of the guys who are on the bubble to be starters or on the bubble to continue their bucs career.

no other healthy QB is a significant factor in the bucs' future, so it makes no sense to go with anyone else. winning the game with rattay playing 60 minutes is more detrimental to the team's long-term goal of winning another Championship than losing with Gradkowski and getting a better sense of just how desperately we need to pursue QB options this offseason, and giving Grads reps and film to build on in the offseason.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 9 of 13 for 83 yards « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools