Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: These announcers are Horrific « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SCOUT

Starter

: December 03, 2006, 05:51:33 PM

See what happens when you cannot win a game? [banghead]

#1 : December 03, 2006, 05:53:44 PM

holy crap dude, just STFU...go sell your tickets like a little ##### and turn the channel, leave this message board, nobody likes you and your constant new threads clutter up the inisghtful posts...also Bill Simmons likes this announcing crew and ranked them 4th amongst his favorite, not that he's always right but they aren't Bill Maas at least....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : December 03, 2006, 05:54:20 PM

Are you going for some kind of record on starting posts? Try Bucs.com.

SCOUT

Starter

#3 : December 03, 2006, 06:05:11 PM

DRay your personal attacks are so old.  Are you 10 yrs old?  Grow up you punk!

#4 : December 03, 2006, 06:08:08 PM

No, and I wouldn't attack you if I had a shred of respect for you.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : December 03, 2006, 06:08:25 PM

DRay your personal attacks are so old. Are you 10 yrs old? Grow up you punk!
Hey, consider me personally attacking you, too!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : December 03, 2006, 06:15:30 PM

Karen, how sweet. when was the last time you played football? Oh, that is right...NEVER..Back to sewing class
Oh, you are really asking for it, jackass! that statement just proves you know jack sh*t! I don't sew, don't do Martha Stewart, & you don't need to play football to know it! And I'm sure YOU never played either--pop warner doesn't count.

SCOUT

Starter

#7 : December 03, 2006, 06:18:19 PM

Dray You are an embarassment.  You just harass people and now you bring others (probably yourself again) to trash me.  I am old on this nonsense.  You only want to hear from yourself.  You are an example of why people do not subscribe to this board on this magazine like I do.  You run people off  here!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : December 03, 2006, 06:21:23 PM

No, RJ & I definately are 2 different people who have had several disagreements.  You are an idiot.

SCOUT

Starter

#9 : December 03, 2006, 06:23:04 PM

Actaully I did play.  But never mind.  Consider me out of here.  I am cancelling my seats if we have another season like this one with this crap coach.  Yes, he stinks.  His team is ill prepared.  He utilizes talent poorly and does not get the most out of his players.  I know it hurts to hear, but it is time for a new coach.  Do you even have season tix?  I dount it.  I have multiple sets.  I pay good money and expect this team to come prepared without excuses.  Grudem runs the excuse wagon out every loss.   It is so pop warner for a pro coach.

I cannot believe what I see this year.  Maybe you can, but never on a Dungy team would this occur.  Sorry NEVER, because players would know there were consequences.  Has anyone been benched for bad play or just talking back to the coach.  You get my point.  Drop easy touchdowns, fumble and stay a starter. 

#10 : December 03, 2006, 06:24:38 PM

your choice....Dungy sure did show Jacquez Green and Reidel Anthony the door didn't he?

SCOUT

Starter

#11 : December 03, 2006, 06:26:22 PM

Point is that players respected him.  I don't think they listen to Gruden anymore.  He is done in the lockerroom

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#12 : December 03, 2006, 06:27:25 PM

Yes, I do have season tickets.

#13 : December 03, 2006, 06:27:39 PM

umm...your not in the lockeroom, nor am I, but until you get a NY / OAK situation where players speak out how the heck do you know?

SCOUT

Starter

#14 : December 03, 2006, 06:29:17 PM

There have been comments from people I know that know players on the Bucs.  Hate to break it to you, but this team is split badly.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: These announcers are Horrific « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools