Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FREE PREVIEW: SR's FAB FIVE ON FRONT PAGE OF PR.COM « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: December 06, 2006, 12:35:14 AM

Just wanted to let the non-Pewter Insider folks what an SR's Fab Five is all about, so I've opened up my latest column and made it free for all to read. It's on the front page now. If you like it and find it insightful (and why wouldn't you?) I encourage you to subscribe to the Pewter Insider-Pewter Report. Not only will you be supporting this site and our efforts at Pewter Report with your subscription, but you'll also get the BEST offseason Bucs coverage right here.

With this critical offseason approaching, NOW is the time to secure your Pewter Insider/Pewter Report subscription. For just $36.99 you'll get 200 PI stories, 12 issues of the color, glossy, Pewter Report monthly magazine, the on-line version of Pewter Report in PDF format and access to PI podcats and the PI message board. You'll also get a FREE $5 gift card to Sports Fan-Attic if you act before December 31, 2006.

No other media outlet covers the salary cap, free agency and the Bucs draft better than we do. Did you know that Pewter Report and PewterReport.com has correctly forecasted the Bucs' drafting of LB Barrett Ruud, WR Maurice Stovall, CB Alan Zemaitis, QB Bruce Gradkowski and TE T.J. Williams over the past two years?

We've got a special promotion right now where you'll get a $5 gift card to Sports Fan-Attic with your subscription to Pewter Report – and your first issue will be the hot, 88-page Cheerleader Issue that contains an in-depth 2007 Salary Cap Preview. This is the biggest Pewter Report issue we've ever produced. Get yours today by subscribing to Pewter Report – call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) or by visiting www.pewterreport.com/subscribe

Enjoy.

SR
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FREE PREVIEW: SR's FAB FIVE ON FRONT PAGE OF PR.COM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools