Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama talked about in the prophecies?? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#105 : March 10, 2008, 02:24:37 PM

How does Greenpeace feel about reducing the reliance on Fossil fuels?

Especially as it relates to the development of alternate forms of energy - particularly nuclear power generation?

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#106 : March 11, 2008, 12:40:26 AM

Email them.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#107 : March 11, 2008, 01:14:55 AM

What KILLS me about Obama is how in the media's eyes the guy is untouchable.
I never hear anything bad said about the guy, all I hear is how bad Clinton is to him, how dumb clinton is acting
How McCain is to old, and how Obama will burry him. Every news channel. the worse is MSNBC, CNN, thats the Obama
love channel. Even The daily show on comedy central will not go after him.
Its soooooooooooooo clear who the media wants to win in Nov.
From MTV to CNN obama is the man.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#108 : March 11, 2008, 01:38:26 AM

dr3z - It's not getting better.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#109 : March 11, 2008, 08:04:59 AM

He's the "perfect," candidate. Or so "they," want you to believe. And the press is buying it.
He's been groomed for this for a long time. He HAS to win. It's a brilliant mass brainwashing
scheme. The fainting at his rallies is no accident. He speaks in a certain rhythm and style.
And it's contagious.

I almost bought into it.

Boy, do I hope I'm wrong.

I am reading a book now about NASA and their history and their cover-ups with artificial structures
on the Moon and Mars. You know who was behind the effort to get more Cydonia (Area of Mars
where there are alleged artificial structures) photos released to the public in 2000 or so?

Senator John McCain. I might be voting for him. Even though I don't agree with some of his
politics. I rather that than the twins of deception. :-)

In the beginning, the highest people within NASA consisted of former Nazis, Freemasons and
a few who practiced sexual magick.

And then you had the astronauts, who had many Freemasons among them. Buzz Aldrin brought
a Masonic flag with him on the mission and prominently displayed his Masonic ring in a many
NASA publicity photos back then. It took the place of his wedding ring. And he did a little ritual
(with the Old Testament) exactly 33 minutes after landing on the Moon with Armstrong. 33
is the highest known degree a Mason can attain. It comes up over and over on the various
NASA missions. Lots of ritualistic symbolism related to ancient Egypt and Mars.

At White Sands, there is one launching pad from the days of their rocket tests. It's numbered

http://www.nps.gov/history/history/online_books/butowsky4/space25.htm

Launch Complex 33 at the White Sands Missile Range has two important structures: the old Army Blockhouse and the launching crane, also known as the Gantry Crane.

Launch Complex 33 is significant because of its close association with the V-2 and the origins of the American Rocket Program. Launch Complex 33 was developed specifically to accommodate V-2 rocket tests at White Sands. The V-2 Gantry Crane and Army Blockhouse represent the first generation of rocket testing facilities that eventually would lead to the American exploration of Space and the first manned landing on the moon. This site test fired 67 V-2 rockets between 1946 and 1951, the first major rocket firings conducted in the United States. The V-2 was the first vehicle to carry scientific instruments into the upper atmosphere and the first large rocket with a liquid propellant motor. The V-2 provided the technological base upon which the United States would build to develop the Saturn family of rockets that eventually carried Americans to the moon and beyond.

GENERAL HISTORY

The German V-2 Rocket (Vergeltungswaffen-2, or "weapon of retaliation") was the most advanced rocket of its type in 1944-45. The V-2 was 46 feet long, 5.5 feet wide, and developed a thrust of 56,000 pounds. The V-2 was developed to support the German war effort and by 1945 hundreds of these rockets were launched against Allied targets in England and on the continent of Europe.

At the end of the war the American government in Operation Paperclip captured more than 100 V-2 rockets and numerous German scientists and engineers associated with the V-2 development program including Dr. Werner Von Braun. The Army brought Dr. Von Braun and the captured V-2s to the newly opened White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. By March 1946 the first captured V-2 was static test fired at White Sands and in April 1946 the first V-2 was launched.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#110 : March 11, 2008, 03:19:15 PM

While the Masonic angle is interesting to most of us conspiracy theorists joe - not sure where we're going with it in this thread? Unless it is a McCain angle.

BTW I think most of the German rocket and nuclear scientists were snapped up after the war by either the Soviet Union or the United States. We were working on our own projects - but were no where near Nazi advances in rocketry. I think Von Braun is the one who married the idea of rockets with nuclear warhead for the purpose of delivery.

I am a deep conspiratorialist...I think the Obama angle is just one side of the coin. I believe the "controllers" are simply hedging their bets with Barak Obama. McCain is the other side of the same coin - I believe McCain is the secret favorite. McCain will win a very close race - he has already repudiated the religious right (and me with ti) and is setting up his McCain-Crats  - which is supposedly a deep pool of Democrats frustrated by the Democratic candidate choices (liberal vs more liberal). McCain's policies differ slightly from Obama's and Clintons - mostly in areas of defense. Ultimately both McCain and (or) Clinton can be ridden to attract certain voting bases, whichever is the more popular attracts the most money for advertising. Popularity can be gained by either positive feeling or by negative treatment of a candidate. We'll see which one drives more of their respective base to the polls.

For the first time in my voting life - stretching back to "Reagan '80" - I'll not be voting.

But The controllers still get their man - most of "the people" will be left feeling like they are still in control they got their man elected. All the while we slide slowly towards something else.

I had a conversation with a high ranking army officer - I told him our sovereignty was eroding. He told me that would never happen as the military would not allow this. No one will force America to do anything as long as the President has the strongest military in the world to rely on. I told him that all our enemies knew and agreed with this thinking - however - I asked if men can be placed in situations where they could be subverted or compromised? What would happen if the American economy crashed due to millions of bad loans coupled with 13 million illegal aliens pooring across our southern border each demanding services and taking the abilities of the states to finance the demands on their social network? All of this while fighting a war costing 100 billion per year and tieing up all volunteer forces in a particular theatre of battle?

The subversion would not be direct - it is imperceptible - due to the drain on the financial ability of United States to deal with it's credit problems, the pinning down of US forces in the middle east and the millions of voices crying for food, shelter and jobs - the American people aren't paying attention.

Do most Americans know that we are asked Saudi Arabia to help keep the cost of oil lower? Do most Americans know The Saudi's said: "no, you messed up your economy, you need to endure the consequences..."? The implication is that if you print dollars in order to fund the bailout of lending institutions it devalues the dollars sovereign governments hold. They are not going to invest heavily in US lending compaines and then watch as the US drops interests rates AND the currencies valuedrops too!

I'll bet Americans don't understand that foreign governements are bailing out American Corporations. More and more American corporations are begging middle east countries to tap their sovereign wealth funds to bail them out of the bad credit funding of the US housing market. We are asking the governments of Dubai, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates to do this! In 2007 Citigroup - one of America's largest lending/credit/banking institutions - received $7.6 billion from the governments of the United Arab Emirates. And it wasn't enough! Now it is estimated that they need more so they are turning to 3 countries: Saudi Arabia, DubaiFrom a Yahoo Business article entitled "Sovereign Funds may not Save Citigroup":

"Samir al-Ansari, chief executive of the $13 billion government-owned investment firm, said at a private equity conference that it will take more than the combined efforts of the Gulf's wealthiest investors -- the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, the Kuwait Investment Authority and Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal -- to save the U.S.-based bank."

What happens when all the money that a sovereign nation invests into an American company - vanishes - due to bad decisions and US monetary policy? what kinds of leverage would they force on the US domestic and foreign policy?

There have been periods when foreign investors gobbled up US companies (Japanese investment in the 1980's), but that was primarily private foireign corporations buying into private US corporations. Now we have large portions of FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS buying up portions of private American lending institutions...

I don't think there has ever been a time when foreign governments were buying up this much American debt from lending institutions. Especially governments with a focused religious/anti democracy agendas?

Some in the government are on to the risk - here's a warning from a story in the Dow Jones MarketWatch online edition: U.S cites Concerns with Sovereign Wealth Funds.

"..A top U.S. Treasury official cited national security and other concerns with the foreign government investment vehicles known as sovereign wealth funds on Wednesday, but said the U.S. remains committed to open investment..."

Buckeye Translation: "...we know this will be a problem later, but we can't refuse the money - our economy will tank..."

How much do you think China, Russia, and the Middle East have invested into bailing out US lending corporations? Well here's list as of February 5th 2005: "Sovereign Wealth Fund Tracker - Sovereign Wealth Funds reach $20.6 Billion In January". Scary. These are foreign governments of non-democracies buying up financial banks in America, Great Britain, Germany, Sweden and India....

And did you know that it may not be enough to save the US economy? Many analysts and economists came out yesterday stating the US economy is headed for a recession that will last beyond the 4th quarter 2008 into mid 2009....much longer than anticipated.

What will those foreign governments expect in place of the profit they anticipated?

The credit crisis is the prostitution of American sovereignty - by fiat. Without firing a shot our enemies could gain control of domestic and foreign policy making by loaning corporation money that contribute to political campaigns.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#111 : March 11, 2008, 04:21:45 PM

It's all part of the plan. Just don't buy into the fear.

The Nazi angle fits if you look into the occult interests of Hilter and Co.

This goes REALLY deep.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#112 : March 12, 2008, 08:07:08 AM

Im kinda nostra like cause I, said this thread would reach 4 pages.............

Don don don!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#113 : March 12, 2008, 10:45:17 AM

NostraDocas?

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#114 : March 12, 2008, 12:59:53 PM

La Cosa Nostra = Is Dr3z letting us know he's Itallion....

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama talked about in the prophecies?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools