Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4th pick and climbing... « previous next »
Page: 1

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
: December 03, 2006, 07:57:40 PM

As of right now, the Bucs will have the 4th pick in the draft. If the draft were held tomorrow it would be Detroit, Oakland, Arizona, and then Tampa...based on overall record and opponents winning percentage.

The way the Bucs are playing, I don't see them winning another game. The Lions are playing much better and they have a chance to beat Minnesota and Green Bay. Oakland probably won't win another game. The only game Arizona has a chance to win is against the 49ers.

Right now I think the Bucs will be either 3rd or 4th in the draft. Oakland is going to probably have the top pick followed by Arizona and Detroit (I think the Lions will win one more game). That would put the Bucs at 4.

With it ending up like that you are probably looking at Oakland going with either a WR like Calvin Johnson or maybe even Adrian Peterson or Brady Quinn. The Cardinals will probably get Joe Thomas and then the Lions will take Quinn if the Raiders don't. That puts the Bucs there with the best defensive players available. What do you think they do?

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

bucswin5540

Second String

#1 : December 03, 2006, 07:58:27 PM

I can only pray we don't win another game. We are shooting for that number one pick. There is no reason to win again this year.

BucfaninDC

Starter

#2 : December 03, 2006, 08:01:34 PM

Division Champs to top 5 pick in one year....sad.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 03, 2006, 08:06:09 PM

Life in the Nfl of parity..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 03, 2006, 08:10:16 PM

The past few years have shown us a pattern where the last place team in the NFC South has gone on to win the division the following year.  Hopefully we get great draft positioning, and use that talent to win the NFCS next year.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 03, 2006, 08:12:34 PM

Very true.. You get the right FA's, and good draft, and some how find A Tony Romo out there..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4th pick and climbing... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools