Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's up with Jeb Terry? « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« : December 05, 2006, 12:33:03 PM »

He stinks. There's your newsflash. He can't beat out Mahan so the staff obviously thinks he's no good.

Well, either that or the staff stinks and can't evaluate talent. Might be a combination of both, but following the decisions on Oben, Hochstein, Stinchcomb, Colmer etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see Terry go elsewhere and light it up.

I think from what some of you guys observed in TC, that Terry is a decent O-lineman.  But I think he is in a doghouse fo some sort as alluded to by some of you cats, and I also think that Muir is a iffy O-line coach at best. 

It might be simply that he does stink, but it might be he is in the doghouse.  You would think the coaches would either explain themselves to him, or have a sit down with him if that were the case.  But he certainly fell off the map without hardly a peep and a big question that has yet to be answered by Jeb, or the staff...

Curious.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #1 : December 04, 2006, 11:47:14 PM »

either way, he won't be here next year.

Yeah I would like to see him re-signed but I do not think he will stick around. 

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #2 : December 04, 2006, 10:04:38 PM »

He stinks. There's your newsflash. He can't beat out Mahan so the staff obviously thinks he's no good.

Well, either that or the staff stinks and can't evaluate talent.  Might be a combination of both, but following the decisions on Oben, Hochstein, Stinchcomb, Colmer etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see Terry go elsewhere and light it up.

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #3 : December 04, 2006, 10:06:22 PM »

either way, he won't be here next year.

Bucnation619

Second String

« #4 : December 04, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »

Jeb Terry heck good and  better than O-line Walker Kenyatta  ::)

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #5 : December 04, 2006, 08:59:53 PM »

He oviously fell out of favor with the coaching staff.  Once you get the "kiss of death" it's hard to work your way back in the lineup.  I'm sure we'll hear about him being successful elsewhere next year.

Correct.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #6 : December 04, 2006, 07:58:02 PM »

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #7 : December 04, 2006, 05:14:49 PM »

He oviously fell out of favor with the coaching staff.  Once you get the "kiss of death" it's hard to work your way back in the lineup.  I'm sure we'll hear about him being successful elsewhere next year.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #8 : December 04, 2006, 05:13:22 PM »

Nobody knows for sure...

Unless you ask The Chronic.  He knows it all.  He is what I affectionately refer to as a smartass.

smma

Second String

« #9 : December 04, 2006, 05:10:02 PM »

Does anyone have the story on Terry?
This is his third year and he can't beat out Mahan?
The guys listed at 6'5" 311 so he's bigger than Mahan.
If he's not good enough to play why not cut him?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's up with Jeb Terry? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools