Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This board is ridiculous « previous next »
Page: 1

: December 03, 2006, 08:37:22 PM

There are so many threads not even worth opening. Almost everything is Caddy/Clayton/OL/Gruden/Gradkowski SUCKS DONKEY BALLS! Nothing even worth reading. The team is bad. Get over it. I was over it after the Baltimore loss. I lost total hope after the 3rd game. It wasnt hard to see. I realize the BUcs havent had a team this bad in over a decade, that couldnt compete and was out of playoff contention in the 1st half of the year since 1995. BUt it happens. Look at the RAiders. Do you think after every game all there fans are pointing out the obvious, OVER AND OVER AND OVER? Accept it, move on. Look forward to the draft and offseason. Normally I would think a thread like this is just as useless as all the oens Im referring to, but with so much garbage on this board it is obvious to me why I avoid this place.

BucfaninDC

Starter

#1 : December 03, 2006, 08:38:33 PM

There are so many threads not even worth opening. Almost everything is Caddy/Clayton/OL/Gruden/Gradkowski SUCKS DONKEY BALLS! Nothing even worth reading.

And now another worthless one.....

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 03, 2006, 08:41:33 PM

There are so many threads not even worth opening. Almost everything is Caddy/Clayton/OL/Gruden/Gradkowski SUCKS DONKEY BALLS! Nothing even worth reading. The team is bad. Get over it. I was over it after the Baltimore loss. I lost total hope after the 3rd game. It wasnt hard to see. I realize the BUcs havent had a team this bad in over a decade, that couldnt compete and was out of playoff contention in the 1st half of the year since 1995. BUt it happens. Look at the RAiders. Do you think after every game all there fans are pointing out the obvious, OVER AND OVER AND OVER? Accept it, move on. Look forward to the draft and offseason. Normally I would think a thread like this is just as useless as all the oens Im referring to, but with so much garbage on this board it is obvious to me why I avoid this place.

way to step up and lay it  down,nothing but the truth baby

bucswin5540

Second String

#3 : December 03, 2006, 08:42:54 PM

Gruden is a great motivator. We are luck to have this guy as our head coach. Get real guys! Take off the shades and smell the pretty flowers.

bucswin5540

Second String

#4 : December 03, 2006, 08:44:09 PM

Lets see what Jim Flynn and Scott Reynolds think. Maybe they can provide some insight as to why we aren't singing hells bells.

#5 : December 03, 2006, 08:46:53 PM

I avoid this board, because discussing how bad the OL is got old 6 weeks ago. Talking about how disappointing Clayton is was old 36 threads ago. Talking about how bad Cadillac is makes no sense, because LT couldnt do anything behind this OL. Talking about how bad of an arm Gradkowski has got old after the 2nd game he played. Making Gruden the scapegoat was old in 2004. There is atleast 3 threads in the first 2 pages talking about each one of these things. Probably 7 or 8 about Clayton alone. I scroll through teh 2nd page looking for something interesting and I see the same 3 threads over and over. So thats why I dont even come here. Everytime I do the entire 1st page is filled with the same 3-4 threads. Some of you need to buck up, wipe the tears from your eyes and be realistic.

I realize this thread is just as useless, but who cares? Its pretty sad when I have no interestu in even opening 3/4 of the threads made because they say the same thing as the ones on top and below them

bucswin5540

Second String

#6 : December 03, 2006, 08:51:18 PM

We need some professionals to break down the game film for us.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#7 : December 03, 2006, 09:29:49 PM

Lets see what Jim Flynn and Scott Reynolds think. Maybe they can provide some insight as to why we aren't singing hells bells.
Since you aren't PI you won't know.

#8 : December 03, 2006, 09:36:14 PM

I avoid this board, because discussing how bad the OL is got old 6 weeks ago. Talking about how disappointing Clayton is was old 36 threads ago. Talking about how bad Cadillac is makes no sense, because LT couldnt do anything behind this OL. Talking about how bad of an arm Gradkowski has got old after the 2nd game he played. Making Gruden the scapegoat was old in 2004. There is atleast 3 threads in the first 2 pages talking about each one of these things. Probably 7 or 8 about Clayton alone. I scroll through teh 2nd page looking for something interesting and I see the same 3 threads over and over. So thats why I dont even come here. Everytime I do the entire 1st page is filled with the same 3-4 threads. Some of you need to buck up, wipe the tears from your eyes and be realistic.

I realize this thread is just as useless, but who cares? Its pretty sad when I have no interestu in even opening 3/4 of the threads made because they say the same thing as the ones on top and below them

I respectfully disagree with that take.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This board is ridiculous « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools