Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cutler vs. Seahawks « previous next »
Page: 1

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

: December 03, 2006, 09:30:14 PM

Wow, now THAT was a bad rookie mistake. At the very least,we can be glad that Bruce doesn't do things like that.

#1 : December 03, 2006, 09:34:12 PM

that WAS terrible.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : December 03, 2006, 09:36:26 PM

He doesn't?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 03, 2006, 09:39:57 PM

Grads likes to duck into the turf before he gets hit.  And that is after how many appearances?  Yeah, and Simms didn't feel the pain with a worse O-line that Grads has felt.  He should lose a spleen and run for a few TDs before he starts hitting the deck before he gets hit.  What a coward.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 03, 2006, 09:44:57 PM

Smart play by Bruce will keep him in the game so he can keep learning. Moronic
QBS are the ones who think they are invincible and wind up out for the year.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#5 : December 03, 2006, 09:47:40 PM

Grads likes to duck into the turf before he gets hit.  And that is after how many appearances?  Yeah, and Simms didn't feel the pain with a worse O-line that Grads has felt.  He should lose a spleen and run for a few TDs before he starts hitting the deck before he gets hit.  What a coward.

I've seen Simms as well Griese do exactly the same thing as Grads did on that play....I don't think he's that great either, but the nonstop Grads hate is a bit ridiculuous

Snook

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 03, 2006, 10:06:03 PM

Missed it.  What'd he do?

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 03, 2006, 10:06:24 PM

I've seen Simms as well Griese do exactly the same thing as Grads did on that play....I don't think he's that great either, but the nonstop Grads hate is a bit ridiculuous
It isn't Grads hate.  It's Gruden hate.  Since Gru seems to like the kid, people see him as an extension of Gruden and focus their hatred of Jon onto him rather than judging him objectively

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 03, 2006, 10:06:48 PM

He ducked when a free linebacker tried to take his head off

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#9 : December 03, 2006, 10:11:30 PM

If you mean Cutler, he had heavy pressure on him, was moving backwards, and with defenders pulling him down, he threw an awkward lame duck of a pass that was intercepted and returned for a TD by a nearby Seattle Dline player

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 03, 2006, 10:13:01 PM

I should clarify I thought you were talking about Grads

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 03, 2006, 10:22:26 PM

I remember watching Joe Namath's last games as a Jet. His knees were so bad he went down
at the slightest hint of a sack. As a kid, I didn't get it. Not comparing him to Cutler or Grads.
Just brought up the memory.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 03, 2006, 10:45:02 PM

I'm just hoping for a Seattle victory so they will have nothing to play for when they come to Tampa and I might see a Bucs win in person. It would make up for having to watch that horrific display vs the Saints in November at Ray Jay.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cutler vs. Seahawks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools