Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Should have Beaten the Steelers!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
: December 04, 2006, 01:38:49 PM

We lost because Clayton sucks. I'm sorry but it's becoming apparent that he doesn't have what it takes.

That is such a pathetic statement. I take it that you haven't considered Cadillac's drops, fumbles and the picks that that imbecile on your Bandwagon threw.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 04, 2006, 01:37:04 PM

Two easy TD's. One on the Clayton wide open drop and one on the 2nd and 4. We could have made those plays and we would have been able to win. They scored off of the interception in the endzone like 5 plays later. We should have won this game. We're not as bad as everyone thinks, although we are pretty bad, we have been in most of our games this season we just can't make the plays when they count.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 04, 2006, 12:32:37 PM

It's like they don't want to win. Gruden included. WTF, 1st and goal at the 3 yard line you RUN ALSTOTT a-hole. I'm sick of the egomaniac trying again and again to use his guys instead of the guys who get it done just to see us lose games. HEY CLAYTON, NOBODY WAS WITHIN 10 YARDS OF YOU, CATCH THE FREAKING BALL AND JOG IN FOR THE TD!!! How many times are we going to run for 5 yards a carry and then drop back Gradkowski, with no playfake for that matter, on 2nd down for an incompletion, and then on 3rd down we don't playfake or roll him out, we just drop him back and before he can be set he **CENSORED**es out and falls to the ground. How about instead of that we avoid the emberrassment and run Caddy and Alstott more and stop **CENSORED**ing around trying to prove that our 6th round rookie QB can make anything happen on 3rd and 7. This is not a dis on Gradkowski, I just don't think we should ask him to save the season for us when we have other guys who can make plays. **CENSORED**, half the time when Grads throws a perfect pass our WRs plain out drop it. RUN THE FREAKING BALL GRUDEN!!!

#3 : December 04, 2006, 12:34:05 PM

We lost because Clayton sucks. I'm sorry but it's becoming apparent that he doesn't have what it takes.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 04, 2006, 12:34:21 PM

We should have beaten the Steelers

Sorry but you obviously have not been watching the entire season.  ??? ??? ???

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#5 : December 04, 2006, 12:35:03 PM

I though he did run Alsott for no gain?

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#6 : December 04, 2006, 12:35:19 PM

well Caddy didn't play the greatest yesterday, 11 carries for 27 yards, not productive then he had almost 2 fumbles and a dropped pass but he isn't the reason we lost

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 04, 2006, 12:35:25 PM

Didn't Alstott lose a yard on 1st and goal?

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 04, 2006, 12:36:30 PM

Santonio Holmes played waaaay better then Clayton yesterday. Time to see what Stovall can do!

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 04, 2006, 12:37:59 PM

We should have beaten the steelers??? Whatever guys, whatever...

Baghead #2

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#10 : December 04, 2006, 12:38:23 PM

Didn't Alstott lose a yard on 1st and goal?

I thought the same thing. Let's see if BornaBuc ducks out on his mistake....

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 04, 2006, 12:39:29 PM

We should have beaten the steelers??? Whatever guys, whatever...

Ignore bornabuc. He tends to create his own world.   :P

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 04, 2006, 12:46:15 PM

You forgot Cadillac's 2 penalties.

We had no running game yesterday. So who were we to put in to run?  No one we tried did anything.

On the passing plays the RB's didn't block too well either-i.e. Alstott and Pittman.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 04, 2006, 12:47:20 PM

You're right, it was 2nd and 4. You still run Alstott four times or at least playfake him and run it around the end. You don't just throw a fade on 2nd down. Too much risk obviously. PS-Wasn't Stovall brought in because of his size??? He looked tiny compared to that defender.

Again, we should have won the game with a couple of plays and calls being made that weren't. These are easy plays and calls to make. What in the hell are we doing not moving Gradkowski around and why aren't we playfaking. We're making it way to difficult on Grads with the poor playcallnig and dropped passes. We gave them this game with stupid turnovers and poor skill position play. Not to mention our offensive line and defensive line look pathetic out there.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 04, 2006, 12:48:29 PM

we don't "deserve" to beat anyone, we are possibly the worst team in the NFL...

Who could we beat?

If we DESERVE to win, we win, simple as that.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Should have Beaten the Steelers!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools