Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Am I the only one hoping we lose the rest of our games... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

T

Hall of Famer

: December 06, 2006, 08:23:12 AM

I will never root against the Bucs, but if they lose the rest I won't be disappointed.

replica

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 06, 2006, 08:01:37 AM

This weekend will be my first & only game of the year, having my daughter (23 months old) has made it really hard to go to a game. The last thing I want to see is my team mailing it in. Thankfully players like Brooks, Barber, Quarles, Alstott, ect...They play to win the game!-Thanks Herm

original

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 06, 2006, 08:18:40 AM

It doesn't matter what your rooting for, this team has no heart this year.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 06, 2006, 08:21:14 AM

Run the table.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

#4 : December 05, 2006, 11:19:15 PM

Of course I can understand the wish for the top draft pick. I can't say I want the bucs to lose any game, but who is kidding who with the you can't be a true fan if ... baloney. The season is over, the draft is one of two ways to improve the team. Heck, been putting player after player on the IR, don't you get it. Coach and Co. know the season is over. Face it folks, this one has been mailed in. Might as well hope for a good draft pick, and if you want to link that to rooting for a loss feel free. I want the best draft pick the bucs can get. This one is over. Here's hoping for no more serious injuries.

Well said!!

watson

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 05, 2006, 06:29:06 PM

You never quit on your coach, your teammates, and your fans. Period. Let's beat the shiznet outta Atlanta and let the draft take care of itself.

...and dear god if we only win one more game let it be vs ATL.
A definite AMEN on that!!

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 05, 2006, 06:19:00 PM

I hope we win all four of the remaining games, by a wide margin. I say let the draft order fall as it may, I cannot root for my team to lose no matter the circumstances.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 05, 2006, 02:17:12 PM

...so we can get a top 3 pick and secure Thomas or Johnson or Gaines?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 05, 2006, 02:17:52 PM

No, but you wouldn't be too far off just rooting for the Bucs.  They should drop all three anyway.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#9 : December 05, 2006, 02:21:49 PM

No, but you wouldn't be too far off just rooting for the Bucs.  They should drop all three anyway.

actually there's still 4 agonizing games left

Personally I would like to see us beat ATL and then with the way things are going if we lost the last 3 it won't be a big deal. I just want to see us crush the falgoons playoff hopes...it ptobably won't happen, but it'd be nice

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 05, 2006, 02:25:11 PM

This is complicated, I want them to lose but I want them to play well....

Baghead #2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 05, 2006, 02:25:18 PM

No, but you wouldn't be too far off just rooting for the Bucs. They should drop all three anyway.

actually there's still 4 agonizing games left

Personally I would like to see us beat ATL and then with the way things are going if we lost the last 3 it won't be a big deal. I just want to see us crush the falgoons playoff hopes...it ptobably won't happen, but it'd be nice
My bad, my mind doesn't want to think about what happens in Chicago...

That is going to be BRUTAL.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#12 : December 05, 2006, 02:32:04 PM

I always root for them to win.  It just takes the sting out of a loss when you see that we move up in the draft order.  Just root for Detroit and Oakland, and whoever else is there to win.  That way it doesn't matter if we win or lose.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 05, 2006, 02:34:42 PM

I always root for them to win. It just takes the sting out of a loss when you see that we move up in the draft order. Just root for Detroit and Oakland, and whoever else is there to win. That way it doesn't matter if we win or lose.
Well put.

#14 : December 05, 2006, 02:40:07 PM

Am I the only one hoping we lose the rest of our games...

hell no!!! A win at this point is actually a loss. Someone stated in another thread "sometimes you  have to lose the battle to win the war" and i agree whole-heartedly!!!

3-13 baby!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Am I the only one hoping we lose the rest of our games... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools