Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gators will win the National Championship « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#270 : January 09, 2009, 02:55:38 AM

These are pics taken from the Florida Times Union at the O-Dome in Gainesville...I'm the skinny one with my hands in my face:

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#271 : January 09, 2009, 03:01:15 AM

Sad...... HAPPY! LOL

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#272 : January 09, 2009, 03:17:10 AM

Sad...... HAPPY! LOL

Haha, yes, it was definitely up and down.  I believe the first picture is from one of Tebow's interceptions...don't remember which.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#273 : August 04, 2009, 09:25:52 PM

Bump for comedic value and Detrimental - you were right last year (except for the undefeated season)

FSU's situation is still pending and not settled. 

My gators will bring home the national championship next year and there is no denying that

the question is who will we play.. i got it

Florida vs USC
38- 24

Gators shutdown Joe McKnight and Harvin dances through their secondary all game long.

Nostradamus?  Is that you?

Nah.

Just another homer fan, thumping the chest. 

Whatever.  It it happens, I guess you are the coolest, but since STING still exists, I guess you will have to assume the role of #2 coolest.  WHich according to Natl Championship rules means you are wrong.

I will put my pennies in that fight, and assume you are erroneous...not because I think you are, but because I like the odds of me being correct.

Here are the best one's

LOL

tebow is a JOKE. floridas will rank in the BOTTOM tier next year.

lol

as it remains

bob bowden > urban meyer
fsu >uf>um

qb- e.j emanuel > tim tebow
rb- antone smith > chris rainy
wr- preston parker > percy harvin

fsu offense > gators offense

sig bet. we finish higher in yards, points, and commit fewer turnovers. loser cant post on here for the next two months. this will be determined in january.

I'll toot my own horn about Wondy sucking, the safeties being good, and owning BornaRunole yet again.

Page: 1 ... 17 18 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gators will win the National Championship « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools