Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SBF MOCK DRAFT FIRST 20 PICKS. 2.0 (no trades) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 22, 2008, 06:16:01 PM

hey dbtb135... how about you tell me what you dont agree with?  it is just a mock. its not like it will happen. but just for fun... what is wrong? and explain why you dont think it will happen.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 22, 2008, 06:18:12 PM

some more feedback?

this is the best draft ive seen. most realistic.

Ha, good one.

haha actually just leave this thread please. i went through your last few posts and realized you argue rather than rationalize and discuss. goodbye now.

#17 : March 22, 2008, 06:26:27 PM

SBF, from what I've seen of your mock, it does look somewhat realistic.  There will be some guys that fall out of the top 10 that some thought had a top 10 grade.  While there is a possibility for Gruden wanting D Jack, I also hope that he is smarter then that, especially considering some of the possibilities that we could go.  Gruden also likes possession receivers so he may go for one of the guys that are still on the board that are 6'+.  Even though I would prefer that we go defense in the 1st round (DT preferably) I think that Gruden goes for a WR.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 22, 2008, 06:39:06 PM

pewter worship i totally agree. i wish to not see d jack in a bucs uniform next year.  i would really love a DT.  in fact, thats all i want. like another person said in this thread... if ellis falls that far... offer up a deal to get him. he is goin to be a beast.  but because of no trades (which their will be trades in real life) i went with WWGD (what woudl gruden do) situation.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#19 : March 22, 2008, 06:41:47 PM

haha actually just leave this thread please. i went through your last few posts and realized you argue rather than rationalize and discuss. goodbye now.

All I do is rationalize. Something sorely missed here with the "new" crowd. I just thought it was funny that you laud your own work for being the "best and most realistic". But I guess disagreeing with your pristine view of your own work would not be in line with "discussion" to you, would it?

#20 : March 22, 2008, 06:51:11 PM

pewter worship i totally agree. i wish to not see d jack in a bucs uniform next year.  i would really love a DT.  in fact, thats all i want. like another person said in this thread... if ellis falls that far... offer up a deal to get him. he is goin to be a beast.  but because of no trades (which their will be trades in real life) i went with WWGD (what woudl gruden do) situation.

Ellis is who I really want to see in a Bucs uniform.  His stats for both sacks and tackles for loss say a  lot about what he'll be doing every Sunday.  He also answers our issues on having a rotating front four, and much like our need for a LT on the o-line an UT is what we need to anchor the d-line.

I also think that due to the extra hype of what the Giants' front four did (specifically its DEs) it is entirely posible to see more emphasis from teams looking to reach for DEs in order to copycat the Giants.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 22, 2008, 06:53:32 PM

They haven't talked about Chris Williams either.  And he had a great Senior Bowl. I think that is one thing you can't underestimate.  The Bucs like to learn about character and see how they perform against top competition.  

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 22, 2008, 07:01:02 PM

All I do is rationalize. Something sorely missed here with the "new" crowd. I just thought it was funny that you laud your own work for being the "best and most realistic". But I guess disagreeing with your pristine view of your own work would not be in line with "discussion" to you, would it?

lol? did you not just prove my point? you argue. thats all you do, you dont talk football one bit. you say my mock is not good but provide no examples and explanations.  your here to be mean because your real life is goin to crap because you cant pay your mortgage.  go get a fixed rate. pce. and pls stop posting in this thread unless you get happy and pay your bills. and lets discuss some bucs football.. our team.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 22, 2008, 07:02:55 PM

They haven't talked about Chris Williams either.  And he had a great Senior Bowl. I think that is one thing you can't underestimate.  The Bucs like to learn about character and see how they perform against top competition. 

it seems like the bucs take almost all their stock in players out of the senior bowl.  i should almost change my last pick because i just remembered that... hmm time to do more studying and see who is a senior avalible... tmrw...

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 22, 2008, 07:17:31 PM

well i went a looking for some top senior prospects for the bucs to pick up instead of the junior desean jackson. but couldnt not find any that would go right in that spot.  i was thinkin derrick harvey but he is junior.  so any thoughts on who is not picked that would go good in that spot. preferrably a senior, that played well at the senior bowl...also... at a postion that we have not heard the team talking about addressing.  something that wouldnt be expected.  but not an OT.  something along the lines of d line.  if you have any names for me.. give me them.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#25 : March 22, 2008, 07:22:07 PM

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 22, 2008, 07:24:20 PM

thanks!! man that means alot.. i was doubting myself after that only kid starting babling. hahaha.. i see all the other drafts and they all look the same to me.
and they are always wrong. so i figure i make something a little different.  maybe it will be partly right or totally right?!

#27 : March 22, 2008, 07:24:58 PM

IIRC that message applies to when the Bucs coached in the Senior Bowl.  Once for Cadillac, and Adams the last time around.  Clayton was a junior when he came out, so I wouldn't necessarily limit Gruden to selecting one. 

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 22, 2008, 07:28:26 PM

ahhh.. thanks for the reminder.  when you get so close to a mock draft, you tend to either not pay enough attention to detail, or pay way to much attention to detail. thanks for that info.  ok that got me to clear my head and stick with my pick.
thanks man

#29 : March 22, 2008, 07:30:22 PM

But then again Joseph also played in the Senior Bowl.  But I guess I would say that while they have selected more seniors with their first rounder as of late selecting a junior isn't necessarily out of the question from what I could see either.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SBF MOCK DRAFT FIRST 20 PICKS. 2.0 (no trades) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools