Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SBF MOCK DRAFT FIRST 20 PICKS. 2.0 (no trades) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#30 : March 22, 2008, 07:43:39 PM

lol? did you not just prove my point? you argue. thats all you do, you dont talk football one bit. you say my mock is not good but provide no examples and explanations.

If you really did look at what I've posted recently, I do talk football. Perhaps I should have addressed the mock first, though how exactly is me bashing your work with a short, unexplained post any different from you praising your own work (which I found comical, the whole reason that got us here) in a short, unexplained post? I also never said it wasn't a very good mock, it's pretty average. I'm quite indifferent to the mock, quite a bit against you talking up your mock though.

your here to be mean because your real life is goin to crap because you cant pay your mortgage.  go get a fixed rate. pce. and pls stop posting in this thread unless you get happy and pay your bills. and lets discuss some bucs football.. our team.

Personal attacks, should have seen it coming from a guy who likes to argue. Yawn. LOL @ "you're here to be mean......because you can't pay your bills". SarasotaBuc, this is my friend Irony. Irony, this is SarasotaBuc. What? You've already met?! :D

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 22, 2008, 08:55:17 PM

lol? did you not just prove my point? you argue. thats all you do, you dont talk football one bit. you say my mock is not good but provide no examples and explanations.

If you really did look at what I've posted recently, I do talk football. Perhaps I should have addressed the mock first, though how exactly is me bashing your work with a short, unexplained post any different from you praising your own work (which I found comical, the whole reason that got us here) in a short, unexplained post? I also never said it wasn't a very good mock, it's pretty average. I'm quite indifferent to the mock, quite a bit against you talking up your mock though.

your here to be mean because your real life is goin to crap because you cant pay your mortgage.  go get a fixed rate. pce. and pls stop posting in this thread unless you get happy and pay your bills. and lets discuss some bucs football.. our team.

Personal attacks, should have seen it coming from a guy who likes to argue. Yawn. LOL @ "you're here to be mean......because you can't pay your bills". SarasotaBuc, this is my friend Irony. Irony, this is SarasotaBuc. What? You've already met?! :D

you dont make sense. bro stop arguing. im just here for football.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#32 : March 22, 2008, 11:11:00 PM

In an effort to help your perception of me, which I care so much about, how about you point out the things that "don't make sense" and I'll help you out. ;)

LA BUC

Starter

#33 : March 22, 2008, 11:53:22 PM

I think that would be a good  pick .  He's little, but really fast.

dm4bucs

Starter
#34 : March 23, 2008, 09:20:39 AM

On the Chris Williams front, the guy scored a 32 on the wonderlic which is the same score as the top qb's got this year, not sure if i put too much stock in the wonderlic but the guy is talented and smart to boot. :)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 23, 2008, 09:34:03 AM

On the Chris Williams front, the guy scored a 32 on the wonderlic which is the same score as the top qb's got this year, not sure if i put too much stock in the wonderlic but the guy is talented and smart to boot. :)

surprisingly offensive linemen do very well on the Wonderlic.  they are usually up there with the QBs.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 23, 2008, 01:01:20 PM

In an effort to help your perception of me, which I care so much about, how about you point out the things that "don't make sense" and I'll help you out. ;)

keep arguin by yourself.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 23, 2008, 04:19:52 PM

On the contrary about the Joseph pick.  There was quite a bit of talk about the Bucs liking him.  I remember specifically because I want them to draft Deuce Latui from USC.

In the Senior Bow, altho Joseph had played LT his Senior year at Oklahoma, the Gruden coaching staff moved him to RG, which is where he wanted to play.  Interestingly enough, they moved Trueblood who had played LT his entire career at BC to RT.  Joseph and Trueblood started side by side in the Senior Bow, and a year later, they were starting side by side for the Bucs at the positions the Buc coaching staff had moved them to.

This past year they moved T-Jax from CB to S and drafted him to play there.

.....just my opinion

MBF

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 23, 2008, 04:53:13 PM

Bucs never talked about Davin Joseph either to support SBf's point and weren't we all surprised when his name was shown as our pick...
Yes they did. There was an article in the Sp Times in January of that year where the coaches were praising him.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 23, 2008, 04:55:12 PM

The Tribune also had several mentions of the Bucs liking him and keeping a real close eye on him.

.....just my opinion

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 23, 2008, 09:42:50 PM

sbf,not bad ...but if Ellis falls that far it could snow in Tampa in July...and if we draft Jaquez Greens clone I will really put my foot into the middle of my tv screen...I keep my blood pressure in check  so rather then have my blood pressure give me a blood clot in the brain or me have a stroke its easier to just kick the tv followed with lots of medication...sorry to disagree but a lot of the other stuff was pretty good ...those 2 picks I pointed out ...you could be right ..just hope your not about that dwarf wr that weighs what most of us weighed in 6th grade. ;)

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 23, 2008, 09:49:58 PM

gruden is thinking along the lines that cam cameron did in miami.
Is that a good thing? What's Cam Cameron doing now?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 23, 2008, 10:13:06 PM

lmao guys.. i dont want d jax at all... i think gruden does.  but honestly.. im with you guys... god dont let it happen.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#43 : March 23, 2008, 11:15:42 PM

keep arguin by yourself.

keep complimenting yourself. or not understanding my simple posts. bro.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 23, 2008, 11:24:56 PM

keep arguin by yourself.

keep complimenting yourself. or not understanding my simple posts. bro.
talk football less

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SBF MOCK DRAFT FIRST 20 PICKS. 2.0 (no trades) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools