Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads ROY? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsFan1976

Practice Squad
#15 : October 01, 2006, 02:28:37 PM

Having very little PT in the first 3 games Grads would have to be lights out for the rest of the season. I think he can play well enough to surprise a few teams but not enough for ROY. Id be happy with him playing well enough to show that he can be a starter if Simms doesnt come back next year.

calehawkins

Second String

#16 : October 01, 2006, 02:40:54 PM

If Grads hooks up with Stovall well, who knows, Stovall may be ROY. Not saying much- it'll probably turn up being Jennings, Colston, Grads, or Bush.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 01, 2006, 02:45:26 PM

If Grads hooks up with Stovall well, who knows, Stovall may be ROY. Not saying much- it'll probably turn up being Jennings, Colston, Grads, or Bush.
Assuming Stovall is ever activated this year

calehawkins

Second String

#18 : October 01, 2006, 02:54:28 PM

He's still inactive??? What are they doing! He's the star receiver from Notre Dame, called one of the steals of the draft, a PR Bucs Best Bet, and he's inactive?!

SimmsandCadillac

Starter

#19 : October 01, 2006, 02:57:31 PM

Ridiculous that he's inactive.  We have very little offense, so what do we do?  Deactivate someone who could help.

As far as Grads goes, I hope he gets the job done.  He doesn't need to win ROTY.  He needs to play solid, mistake free.  Hand the ball to Caddy, Pitt, and Alstott and just pound it.  I think we have a good chance of beating New Orleans next week if we do that.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 01, 2006, 03:08:03 PM

HAHAHA wat a joke of a thread.

You didn't actually read what was written did you?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 01, 2006, 03:22:53 PM

He's still inactive??? What are they doing! He's the star receiver from Notre Dame, called one of the steals of the draft, a PR Bucs Best Bet, and he's inactive?!

Gruden said on his show that Stovall will see more playing time.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 01, 2006, 05:10:05 PM

You didn't actually read what was written did you?

No I did. It just seems so ludicrous to already start making predictions about Bruce being ROY when he has played only a couple of pre-season games.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 01, 2006, 05:26:04 PM

I would go either Colston, Jennings, or Jones-Drew. I don't think that Bush will be able to do enough since he's splitting time.

HOOOOOOOO!!!!

#24 : October 01, 2006, 07:09:42 PM

It'll be interesting to see what Grads will do as a rook.  The biggest thing that he needs to do is be smart with the football.  Hopefully we don't see as many batted balls now.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 01, 2006, 07:24:50 PM

No I did. It just seems so ludicrous to already start making predictions about Bruce being ROY when he has played only a couple of pre-season games.

Then you didn't read it.  I joked about the possibility as none of the other offensive rookies have done much yet.  At no point did anyone predict that he would win it.  After today it looks to me like Colston in a landslide.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#26 : October 01, 2006, 08:08:54 PM

Yeah yeah I know, it's way to early to speculate on that.

Enough said

calehawkins

Second String

#27 : October 02, 2006, 06:07:15 AM

Marques Colston just reinforced that idea against the panthers- 5 receptions for 132 yards and 1 TD. He's at least the rookie of the week.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 09, 2006, 02:29:46 PM

Well now that he's played this certainly seems like a possibility!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 09, 2006, 03:09:45 PM

Not a Kool Aider, but will say if Grads keeps on performing as he did yesterday he will be in contention. 

And by the way whnn a thread says Grads ROY it is pretty easy to assume someone thinks he might be.  You might be prophetic.  LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads ROY? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools