Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bucs 2007 sked my prediction « previous next »
Page: 1 2

quezilla

Hall of Famer
: December 11, 2006, 10:35:31 AM

We will play the entire NFC West, the AFC South, and probably Washington & Detroit.  There should be no excuses next year about a hard schedule when we get to play against teams like Detroit, Arizona, SF, Stl, Hou, Ten, and Washington.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 11, 2006, 10:35:58 AM

I ate the new chix tacos at Chili's this weekend. Freak'n good, must grab.  

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#2 : December 11, 2006, 10:28:34 AM

What a retarded thread. ::)
I concur with your assessment.

big bad bob

Rookie

#3 : December 11, 2006, 10:23:14 AM

home
falcons
panthers
saints   
cards                     
rams
jags
tenn
dallas or giants
bucs 4 wins 4 losses
away
falcons
panthers
saints
49ers
seattle
texans
colts
bears
bucs 2 wins 6 losses
season 6 wins 10 losses

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 11, 2006, 10:23:58 AM

What a retarded thread.   ::)

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 11, 2006, 10:59:44 AM

I might check that out.
New chix tacos at Chili's?? I dig Chili's, but...........
If I do Tacos, I go Carmelita's or Tijuana Flats......

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#6 : December 11, 2006, 10:57:46 AM

A post to predict our record next year when we aren't even sure who will be the coach or qb? Amazing!!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 11, 2006, 10:36:49 AM

I might check that out.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 11, 2006, 11:41:31 AM

A post to predict our record next year when we aren't even sure who will be the coach or qb? Amazing!!!

I am not sure where the guy who started this thread is getting his info on us playing either the NYG, or Dal, and CHI?

But, now is about the time where we can determine the two other teams we will play besides the standard rotation.  The 2 other NFC teams that finished in the same spot in their division that we did, that are not in the NFC West.  Most likely they will be Detroit, and Washington.  This is actually pretty significant news IMO considering strength of schedule plays such a big deal.  It also finalizes our 2007 opponents. 

Should be 2 good match-ups for Buc's fans,

-Marinelli vs his old team, and a possible new home for Rice if he leaves and wants to be reunited with his favorite coach.  Also, another possible Turkey Day game.

-Another game added to the Washington - Tampa rivalry.  Excluding the NFC South, Washington has to be the NFC team we have played the most in the past 5 years.

Badabingnrt

Starter

#9 : December 11, 2006, 05:08:44 PM

haha can we at least wait til next august to make predictions.  We still have free agency, the draft, and o yea...the rest of the season to play.

Your basing your predictions on this year.  Well let's see whats different between this year and last year.

NFC EAST-Dallas is good this year, while they were average last year.  The Giants and Eagles are average this eyar while the G-men were outstanding last year and the Eagles were horrible.  The Skins were a playoff team where now they are not.

NFC SOUTH- The Bucs and Panthers were 11-5.  This year they will both miss the playoffs.  The Falcons were average where they are heading in the same direction this year.  The Saints were atrocious and are looking at a first round bye in the playoffs this season.

NFC WEST- This is basically the only division that isn't much different.  Did anyone think that the 49ers would have 5 wins with 3 games still left to play?

NFC NORTH- The Bears are once again good.  Not much change.

AFC EAST- The Jets and Dolphins can actually beat the Patriots.  The Patriots are still good.  The Bills aren't bad either.

AFC NORTH- The Super Bowl Champ Steelers are going to miss the playoffs.  The playoff less Ravens of the past 2 years will make the playoffs this year.  The Bengals aren't guarenteed a playoff spot.

AFC SOUTH- The Colts aren't dominating their division.  They look worse then previous years.  The Jags are in there with Garrad.  The Titans are 6-7. 

AFC WEST- The Chargers, under Rivers first year, are SUPER BOWL Favs.....The Broncos will most likely miss playoffs for first time in a while as it seems.

Things change from year to year, and no matter how sure of a "w" your certain will occur on that day, you never know.  Who would have thought that the Pats would have gotten shutout against the Dolphins?  Who would have thought that Bruce Gradkowski would be starting?  Who would have known who Marques Colston was before week 4?

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!  ANY GIVEN SEASON!  ANY GIVEN PLAYER!

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 11, 2006, 05:12:42 PM

While your at it Big Bad Boob what are your predictions for 2008 and 2009? 

Larry Brackins

Starter
#11 : December 11, 2006, 05:14:41 PM

What happend to this board?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 11, 2006, 06:09:55 PM

What a retarded thread. ::)

Been a lot of that going on lately.  A whole lot.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 11, 2006, 05:46:00 PM

Some newbie came on the board with nothing else to do but start projections based on no appreciable facts and negativity.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 11, 2006, 05:48:25 PM

There is no 'k' in schedule.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bucs 2007 sked my prediction « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools