Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: 2008 BUCS DRAFT PROSPECT PROFILE: CB FLOWERS « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportCC

Hall of Famer
: April 13, 2008, 06:29:41 PM

Bucs fans,

I just posted a new 2008 Bucs Draft Prospect Profile on Virginia Tech cornerback Brandon Flowers. Here is a link to the article.

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/4055

If you're not already a Pewter Insider subscriber you can become one today by calling 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) or clicking on the link below:

http://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe

Enjoy!

Charlie Campbell

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 13, 2008, 07:36:42 PM

Flowers & Cason would really fit our scheme well.  I really hope we land one of those two in the draft. 

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 13, 2008, 08:18:07 PM

I'm with you.  I believe of all the cbs in the draft, they fit what we do the best, and could be stars in our "D".

.....just my opinion

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 13, 2008, 08:42:28 PM

I'm with you. I believe of all the cbs in the draft, they fit what we do the best, and could be stars in our "D".

i rate them almost on the same level but i'd give the edge to Cason due to his character, leadership and PR skills.  That is why to me, Cason has the potential to be a late 1st rd pick but I think Flowers is an early to mid 2nd rd guy.  i can even see us taking cason in the 1st if the elite guys like harvey, jenkins, brohm, jackson etc are gone and we cant trade down.  cason would then be a safe pick. like davin joseph a few years ago.  like joseph, cason isn't a flashy name but both were productive players at big schools, displayed leadership qualities, high character and project to be long term starters in our scheme. flowers you have to down grade slightly due to the potential character risk but he'd be great value in the 2nd rd.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 13, 2008, 09:06:05 PM

Antonie Cason would be much better at #20. Cason totally shutdown DeSean Jackson last season. He was stride for stride with him too, and was left on an island the majority of the time.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: 2008 BUCS DRAFT PROSPECT PROFILE: CB FLOWERS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools