Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amadinejad says he is "su**CENSORED**ious" of 9/11 events « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #225 : February 01, 2013, 01:58:01 PM »

Firefighters that went in there would come out saying the building was structurally unsafe because they were constantly hearing "creeks and moans."

Oh what do those guys know?

Those moans were from those people involved in setting the charges so that the building would come down like it did and couldn't get out in time because the plane crash came a few minutes earlier than planned!!!  ;) :o :P

Seriously,  I am all for conspiracy theories but if the doesn't absolutely show how gullible the internet has made people who otherwise would dismiss such things nothing will.   The fantasy world created today for the general public and the super heroes with unbelievable intelligence they have created is beyond disturbing.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #226 : February 01, 2013, 02:01:06 PM »

Then perhaps I should send this thread to the thousands of architects,, engineers and demolition experts that question the same thing I am.

No, Illuminator what I'm talking about has not been disproven in any way, shape, form or manner and if you were to look into what they offer w/ an open mind you too might have some questions.

There is a real science problem w/ the official explanation.

When you can explain to me how they shipped in the hundreds of pounds of explosives and wired them up without being seen I might listen. On top of that, here is a floor in a building wired for demolition:

How do people go to work for goodness how long and not have any sign of this stuff?

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
« #227 : February 03, 2013, 01:31:13 PM »

Then perhaps I should send this thread to the thousands of architects,, engineers and demolition experts that question the same thing I am.

No, Illuminator what I'm talking about has not been disproven in any way, shape, form or manner and if you were to look into what they offer w/ an open mind you too might have some questions.

When you can explain to me how they shipped in the hundreds of pounds of explosives and wired them up without being seen I might listen. On top of that, here is a floor in a building wired for demolition:

How do people go to work for goodness how long and not have any sign of this stuff?

Since you're the only one here that's putting this out as the only alternative then it would be best that you explain it.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
« #228 : February 21, 2013, 09:12:57 PM »

Here's what one needs to believe for the official explanation.

Each of the floors in all three of those buildings fell via a "pancake effect" knocking out the floor below.  Sounds plausible, right?

Except we are also expected to believe that none of those floors in any of those buildings provided any resistance whatsoever as they crashed to the ground symmetrically each one piled neatly into their own footprint...... ::)

Perhaps the basic laws of physics were on a respite that day.

OMG  . . . you're a 9/11 Truther?    ROFLMAO .. .  . . so freaking funny because its not even the least bit shocking!!!!!!!   

Poor guy needs to be comforted . .

God only knows I love the smell of nano-thermite in the morning.

GWB was conspiratorial genius!  ???

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
« #229 : February 21, 2013, 09:42:51 PM »

There should be an internet law a la Godwin's Law wherein anyone who attempts to use a youtube video to support an argument automatically loses said argument.

"Quick!  Make a new law about watching a youtube video on the internets! My sensibilities are just too fragile.....I can't watch..........Bwahhhhh."

What a friggin' school girl..

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #230 : February 21, 2013, 09:45:54 PM »

fishing

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
« #231 : February 22, 2013, 12:31:00 AM »

Post it, Psycho-boy.

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #232 : February 22, 2013, 11:50:14 AM »

There should be an internet law a la Godwin's Law wherein anyone who attempts to use a youtube video to support an argument automatically loses said argument.

"Quick!  Make a new law about watching a youtube video on the internets! My sensibilities are just too fragile.....I can't watch..........Bwahhhhh."

What a friggin' school girl..
If you think that I'm the one who's making himself look like an immature child, you're gravely mistaken.  You also appear to have mistaken my point.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #233 : February 22, 2013, 12:17:50 PM »

Since you're the only one here that's putting this out as the only alternative then it would be best that you explain it.

Didn't see this before, and I am not sure what you are asking for.

All that black stuff is explosives. Look at the amount needed to bring down one floor. Now multiply it all by how many floors are required. The yellow things are all the detonation wires needed to have it all go off simultaneously.

Now, nobody reported anything in the WTC so all this would have had to be put INTO the walls. My point is how could all this be shipped in, walls ripped out, set up, walls replaced, painted (leaving no fresh paint smell) without the 50,000 people who worked there having the vaguest su**CENSORED**ion? Also, how do 2 planes crash into the buildings with thousands of gallons of burning aviation fuel and not cause ANY premature explosions?

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
« #234 : February 22, 2013, 01:36:03 PM »

Spartan,

Firstly, let me make it clear I don't have the answer to your questions and if I were to tell you I did then you would know I'm talking crap. Nor have I ever said that it is a government conspiracy. That's a label the simple minded you use to deflect, dismiss and hide from the possibility that what they are told is not reality. They find comfort in their own officially approved conspiracy theory. Note: I am not implying this to you and others that are willing to think about some the very strange anomalies relating to the manner in which those buildings fell on that day.

Secondly, this is obviously a complex subject which requires the analysis of verifiable professionals. Which is why I've posted a link to the 9/11Architects & Engineers site in the event you want to read what they have to say.  They are opining that nano-thermite may very well have been a major factor in the fall of those buildings. If so, and if I understand them correctly, that would to some degree negate some of what you have pictured in your post. Again, I don't know.

In essence what we have are three very tall buildings that appear to fall in exactly the same manner. Two of which ( I & II) were hit by planes, followed by fire which according to 9/11 NIST weakened the steel structure that resulted in a near free fall collapse due to a floor by floor pancaking effect. The third building is Building 7. It was not hit by a plane but did suffer some some minor damage from falling debris from the other buildings and some sporadic office furniture fires that had been contained by the NYFD.

Yet, it too, fell in exact same manner as the other two buildings at near free fall speed landing inside its own footprint, just as the the other two buildings. Now I don't think I need to tell you that the odds of having three buildings fall in the exact same manner are astronomically unlikely. When you add in the fact there was virtually no resistance in these collapses and each one was perfectly symmetrical, well, it just gets beyond the paie of reality. There are countless other anomalies which I won't get into in this response, except to say.....

Those buildings did NOT collapse in the way that we are being told, and as such, a new investigation is imperative.

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/home.html

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #235 : February 22, 2013, 03:41:08 PM »

My view is that while it is a wild conspiracy and would be very saddening that people of our own government organized to kill all these innocent people for their own agenda. However even if it is wild and very sad, it doesnt mean that it isnt possible. People can/will do crazy things for power, money, control because this is what people think makes their life have purpose and if they dont have those things they think they mean nothing to this world. Screwed up beliefs but I do think some peoples decisions are run by this. Even the people in our Government. So I certainly think its possible. How much so I dont know.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #236 : February 22, 2013, 10:22:44 PM »

In spring of 2005, for example, I gave a lecture at the Los Angeles Public Library, after which I was buttonholed by a documentary filmmaker with Michael Mooreish ambitions of exposing the "truth" about the 9/11 conspiracy, and he wanted to know if he could interview me. I responded, "you mean the conspiracy by Osama bin Laden and his nineteen Al-Qaeda operatives to fly planes into buildings?"

"That's what they want you to believe," he said.

"Who is 'they'," I queried.

"The government," he whispered in hushed tones, as if "they" might actually be listening in at that very moment.

"Yeah, well, 'the government' is a little vague for me," I suggested. "Who in the government wants me to believe that Al-Qaeda did it?"

"The Bush administration," was the by now predictable answer.

"But didn't Osama and some members of Al-Qaeda not only say they did it," I reminded him, "they gloated about what a glorious triumph it was over America and western capitalism, materialism, and secularism?"

"Oh, you're talking about that video of Osama," he exclaimed knowingly. "That was faked by the C.I.A. and leaked to the American press to mislead us. There has been a disinformation campaign going on ever since 9/11."

"How do you know?" I inquired.

"Because of all the unexplained anomalies surrounding 9/11," he answered.

"Such as?"

"Such as the fact that steel melts at a temperature of 2,777 degrees Fahrenheit, but jet fuel burns at only 1,517 degrees Fahrenheit. No melted steel, no collapsed towers."

At this point I ended the conversation and declined to be interviewed, knowing precisely where the dialogue was going next--if I cannot explain every single minutia about the events of that fateful 11th day in September, 2001, that lack of knowledge, in his mind at least, equates to direct proof that 9/11 was orchestrated by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the CIA in order to implement their plan for global domination and a New World Order, to be financed by G.O.D. (Gold, Oil, Drugs) and launched by a Pearl Harbor-like attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, thereby providing the justification for war. The evidence is there in the details, he explained, handing me faux dollar bill ("9-11" replacing the "1" and Bush supplanting Washington) choc-a-block full of web sites.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-shermer/911-truthers-a-pack-of-li_b_84154.html

In controlled demolitions, detonating devices weaken or disrupt all major support points in a building at the same time. Therefore, once the collapse begins, all parts of the building are simultaneously in motion, free-falling to the ground. However, this is definitely not what happens during the collapse of WTC Buildings 1 and 2. Carefully review footage of the collapses, and you will find that the parts of the buildings above the plane impact points begin falling first, while the lower parts of the buildings are initially stationary.3 The parts of the towers below the impact point do not begin to fall until the higher floors have collapsed onto them. This is not what we would expect if the towers collapsed from a controlled demolition, but it is exactly what we would expect if the building collapse resulted from damage sustained by the impact of the planes and subsequent fire damage. A conspiracy theorist may counter that the buildings were rigged to begin falling from the top down, but what are the chances that those planning such a complicated demolition would be able to predict the exact location the planes would impact the towers, and prepare the towers to begin falling precisely there?

Additionally, footage of the collapse of the South Tower, or Building 2 reveals that the tower did not fall straight down, as the North Tower and buildings leveled by controlled demolitions typically fall. Instead, the tower tilted toward the direction of the impact point, and then began to pancake downward with the top part of the building tilted at an angle. The difference between the two collapses can be explained by the different way each airplane struck the buildings. The first plane struck the North Tower (Building 1) between the 94th to 98th floors and hit it head on, burrowing almost directly toward the core of the building. The second airplane struck the South Tower between the 78th and 84th floors, but sliced in at an angle, severely damaging the entire northeast corner of the building.4 Compared with the North Tower, the South Tower sustained damage that was both less evenly distributed and significantly lower on the building’s frame, requiring the weakened point to support more upper building weight than the corresponding crash site on the North Tower. This explains both the tilt of the building as it fell toward the weakened corner, and the fact that the South Tower fell first despite being struck after the North Tower was struck. Again, this scenario makes good sense if the buildings fell due to damage inflicted by the plane crashes, but makes very little sense if the buildings fell due to a planned demolition.

The 9/11 Truth Movement often states or implies that steel would have needed to melt in order for the structure to collapse at the speed of a free-fall. While there are varying assessments of the temperature of the fire at WTC, most agree that the temperature probably reached 1,000° Fahrenheit and possibly higher than 1,800° F. Flames of this temperature would be far short of the approximately 2800° F needed to melt steel, but they would have been sufficient to severely reduce the structural integrity of the metal. Best engineering estimates tell us that steel loses 50% of its strength at 650° F, and can lose as much as 90% of its strength at temperatures of 1,800° F.5 Even if we assume temperatures of no higher than 1,000° F during the fire, we would still have more than enough reasons to expect damage severe enough to result in eventual collapse.

The unique structure of the WTC towers exaggerated the problems caused by the weakened steel. The towers had a lightweight “perimeter tube” design consisting of 244 exterior columns of 36 cm square steel box section on 100 cm centers, with 95% of the structure’s interior consisting of nothing but air (see Figure 1).6 Within this perimeter tube design there was a 27m by 40m core, designed to provide additional support to the tower. Steel trusses, or joists, connected the outer beams to the core at each story, and provided much of the overall support to the weight of each floor. The impact and explosion of the airplane crashes probably knocked off most of the insulating material intended to fireproof the steel beams, considerably increasing their vulnerability to flames. The heat of the flames reduced the steel to a fraction of its initial strength, while also causing the steel trusses to expand at each end until they no longer supported the weight of the building’s floors, triggering the collapse. The expansion and warping of the steel would have been particularly significant due to temperature differences within the burning structure.7 Thus, the trusses went limp much like a slackened laundry line, providing little or no resistance to the weight of the floors overhead.

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/06-09-11/

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #237 : February 22, 2013, 10:51:10 PM »

Did Durango delete his own thread?

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
« #238 : February 22, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »

Michael Shermer, huh? You must have really dug hard to come up w/ that. He may be a good bike rider, entrepreneur / self-promoter but an engineer, architect or demolition expert he is not. Doesn't matter if you agree w/ the proposition or not,  but quoting someone like Shermer? I would normally assume something a little better than that from you.

Summarily dismissed w/ extreme prejudice.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
« #239 : February 22, 2013, 10:56:21 PM »

Did Durango delete his own thread?

Nope.
  Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amadinejad says he is "su**CENSORED**ious" of 9/11 events « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools