Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amadinejad says he is "su**CENSORED**ious" of 9/11 events « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 19

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 17, 2008, 11:25:07 AM

WTC7 was serverely damaged when the North WTC building fell. Debris took out a large gash from floors 8 to 18. There was also a fire that started and the automatic sprinkler system had failed because the water pumps were damaged. Firefighters were never able to bring the fires in WTC7 under control and it eventually weakened the structure to a point of instability.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 17, 2008, 11:26:59 AM

Fire alone has never brought down a building. 

To believe that our government has been COMPLETELY honest in regards to 9/11 is ridiculous.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 17, 2008, 11:30:51 AM

The fire wasnt the only thing that weakened that building. Debis from the North tower's collapse took a chunk out of the middle of the building. Firefighters that went in there would come out saying the building was structurally unsafe because they were constantly hearing "creaks and moans."

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 17, 2008, 11:32:07 AM

Firefighters that went in there would come out saying the building was structurally unsafe because they were constantly hearing "creeks and moans."

Oh what do those guys know?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 17, 2008, 11:32:32 AM

Many, many engineers and structural engineers agree with you and plenty disagree with you.
Once again, the site of engineers (structural and non ) and architects posted above. Although,
the structural engineers are the ones that are really count here.

Cyber stated that...

"If there was truely something unusual about the way the building fell....many many many
engineers would have cried foul by now."

Well, they're at that website. Go email some of them and ask them what they think.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 17, 2008, 11:33:55 AM

Firefighters that went in there would come out saying the building was structurally unsafe because they were constantly hearing "creeks and moans."

Oh what do those guys know?

Funny when we point towards firefighters who think the buildings might have been brought down,
you're reaction is the opposite.

But you're right. We should listen to the structural engineers. And plenty are saying that there
is something wrong with the official story.

Oh, but what do they know?

Balls Out

Starter
#21 : April 17, 2008, 11:35:37 AM

WTC7 was serverely damaged when the North WTC building fell. Debris took out a large gash from floors 8 to 18. There was also a fire that started and the automatic sprinkler system had failed because the water pumps were damaged. Firefighters were never able to bring the fires in WTC7 under control and it eventually weakened the structure to a point of instability.

No the building was not serverely damaged, just a small portion of the building was struck by debris which did cause a relatively small, localized fire. Even if the fire was an inferno which engulfed the entire 47 stories, the heat generated by the fire would have been nowhere near hot enough to affect the integrity of the steel. Check this site out to give you some perspective/reality check
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/compare/fires.html

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 17, 2008, 11:36:26 AM

Didn't fire bring down the two towers? The support structures were weakened leading to a chain reaction. One floor fell causing another floor to fall below it.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 17, 2008, 11:39:40 AM

So is this theory that the government orchestrated crazed terrorists to ram planes into the other two towers so they could secretly blow up this third building while everyone was distracted and destroy some files?  Is that the theory here?

Balls Out

Starter
#24 : April 17, 2008, 11:39:52 AM

Didn't fire bring down the two towers? The support structures were weakened leading to a chain reaction. One floor fell causing another floor to fall below it.

If that were the case why did both buidings fall at near free fall speed? One floor smaking the floor beneath and so on would be subjected to huge resistance and therefore would take considerably longer to collapse.

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 17, 2008, 11:40:21 AM

McCaddy, you don't even need to link to those sites. I would stick with the engineers and architects site.
Although, sites like the one you linked to a great for collecting mainstream articles on the subject.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 17, 2008, 11:42:11 AM

Yeah I doubt the government would go through all that trouble just to destroy files. There are much simpler ways for documents to disappear. And if their whole plan was to destroy WTC7, why not just hire a terrorist to blow that up?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 17, 2008, 11:43:29 AM

So is this theory that the government orchestrated crazed terrorists to ram planes into the other two towers so they could secretly blow up this third building while everyone was distracted and destroy some files?  Is that the theory here?

No response to my firefighter post?

If the evidence points towards a controlled demolition, it points towards a controlled demolition.
I don't care if it was the terrorists who planted bombs or somebody who was not a terrorist.
If it looks like a duck...

And plenty of engineers (unlike what Cyber claimed) feel it looks like a duck.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 17, 2008, 11:48:36 AM

Hey joe I don't have to respond to every thing you post.  Not sure why you think you deserve an answer to every post you make.  But if trained firefighters go into a building and come out saying it is structually unsound and they hear creaks and moans than I think there may be credence to that theory. 

What's funny is that I don't recall posting any opinion on what a firefighter may have said prior to my above post.  Maybe you can refresh my memory by pointing out where I specifically addressed this.

Balls Out

Starter
#29 : April 17, 2008, 11:49:06 AM

So is this theory that the government orchestrated crazed terrorists to ram planes into the other two towers so they could secretly blow up this third building while everyone was distracted and destroy some files?  Is that the theory here?

Not even close, this is my theory in a nut shell:

- All 3 towers were rigged with demolition explosives prior to the planes flying in the towers
-"Terrorists" fly planes into 2 buildings, 3 fall, America is scared sh!tless
- Neocons get the war they want with Iraq to secure oil reserves

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amadinejad says he is "su**CENSORED**ious" of 9/11 events « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools