Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints fan here..It's ON Buccaroos! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Eli10

Second String

« #30 : October 31, 2006, 02:54:11 PM »

FWIW, Eli10, I have enjoyed your posts since you've been here. You have shown some class that a lot of other fans of different teams (and some Bucs fans) have not shown.

agreed, he has been fine, sometimes troll-like, but generally a good poster...

not sure why he is still here, but there is no law against it so whatever...

Well, I guess that's my cue to leave. Thanks everyone. I was a bit troll like but only because it's football and it's sometimes fun to battle wits.  But I appreciate the kind words and wish you all the best of luck.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

« #31 : October 31, 2006, 03:10:50 PM »

I'm all for other fans on here. He has made some good points and I want Eli to stay. Give him a break, think how biased we get without some other fans...

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

« #32 : October 31, 2006, 04:41:47 PM »

I think we hit our stride. Score a whopping 24 points and most of  them by the offense. Saint will hang tough and we will be there till the end. Bucs 24 Saints 21

Eli10

Second String

« #33 : October 31, 2006, 05:29:44 PM »

I'm all for other fans on here. He has made some good points and I want Eli to stay. Give him a break, think how biased we get without some other fans...

Thanks MiamiCanes - I appreciate that. I just enjoy talking football and this is the best message board I've come across.

nickerson56

Starter
« #34 : October 31, 2006, 06:26:02 PM »

Eli 10...dont mind the haters.  Continue to post away. 

As for the game, 16-14, Tampa

BP1

Pro Bowler

« #35 : October 31, 2006, 11:01:29 PM »

Perhaps I'm missing something here. I never said Tiki was going to run over your defense so you must be thinking of someone else. Second, I enjoy other fans' perspectives on the NFL. If it's a crime to be here, then sue me. But you care enough to respond and I care enough to let you know we still beat your Bucs by two touchdowns...stop your moaning and complaining and take it like a man.

It might just be me, but this sounds like a quote from some bad prison movie. lol

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

« #36 : October 31, 2006, 11:20:06 PM »

Saints are a solid team and Horn scares me down field. The guy has sweet hands. I can honestly say Brees fits well in their system and Payton has done an exceptional job rebuilding that team. With Mcallister and Bush as their dual force, dude Saints are a freaks; However, this Sunday's going to be one hell of a tight game man. Bucs need this one bad if they want to salvage this season.

Gradkowski will shine again and Caddy will get respect. Defense will show up and stop the Saints run, force fumbles and turnovers. Rice will have 3 sacks and Brooks will have 1 INT for a TD. WYMS will have a sack and a Safety on Brees. Galloway & Clayton will be on the cover of the Tribune as the Offensive Lords of the day with each having at least 1 catch each for TD. Buc Fans will glorify the Pewter Board with praises, and again Fairweather fans will join the Gruden Lov'n yet again. Gruden will no longer be called for his head and FIRED!

Grakowski 300 Yards 3 TD 0 INT 0 Sacks
Caddy 180 Yards 1 TD
Galloway 115 Yards 1TD
Clayton 80 Yards  1 TD

BUCS 30
Saints 13

then my wife wakes me up and I watch the REAL GAME

the end.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

« #37 : November 01, 2006, 10:28:38 PM »

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #38 : November 01, 2006, 10:40:22 PM »

Ain't gonna get a punt return this week.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #39 : November 01, 2006, 10:41:27 PM »

Alright guys..We are coming to your house now.What do you guys think the score will be? You think it will be close like the last one? I think we don't squeak out a win and I don't think Bush wins it for us either. I think this one ends early.

Saints 17

Bucs 38

You guys finally get a winning season and you come here to pick a fight. Go home and enjoy your crawfish heads. I dont think you guys will win this time....OBD

;D ;D ;D ;D

sandiegobuc

Starter

« #40 : November 01, 2006, 11:10:28 PM »

Bucs 13
Saints 10

Bucs hold on and get a turn over late in this hard fought game.
Defense is the name of this game and alot of punting.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

« #41 : November 01, 2006, 11:43:39 PM »

If Bush sees little to no-action do you think we will see a lot of McCallister? Last week they rushed less than we did. 

I'd like to see the offense get a quick score, and watch Bucs  D shut down the run early, creating a turnover-rich situation for our D. Again, we need the D big-time, but maybe the offense comes a bit out of it's shell too.

Bucs 24- New Orleans 10

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

« #42 : November 02, 2006, 12:36:07 AM »

Ain't gonna get a punt return this week.

smartest prediction anyone here has made.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints fan here..It's ON Buccaroos! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools