Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: From going 16-0 and dome-field advantage to not even getting a bye..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: December 10, 2006, 04:18:08 PM

the Colts are in free fall. 375 rushing yds allowed? I guess the defensive guru ain't getting it done either.

jaybuc1

Rookie
#1 : December 10, 2006, 04:19:36 PM

Makes you realize how hard it is to put together one side of the ball, when the other side takes up so much cap room.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 10, 2006, 07:31:31 PM

Who cares about the Colts??

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 10, 2006, 07:32:22 PM

I do, it makes my misery more bearable.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 10, 2006, 07:33:37 PM

I still believe the Colts will bounce back and make it to the AFC Champ game, again!

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 10, 2006, 07:34:55 PM

Booger McFarland = 32nd in the League in Rush Defense

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

BucfaninDC

Starter

#6 : December 10, 2006, 07:36:50 PM

Hey, you stole my line...I used this on another Colts thread on here.  What is it with Colts crap, anyway? 

devasher

Starter
#7 : December 10, 2006, 08:20:03 PM

Hey, you stole my line...I used this on another Colts thread on here. What is it with Colts crap, anyway?

Because:

1) We own the Colts 2nd rounder....so in the Bucs best interest we should be hoping for a Colts loss every week now for higher draft position.
2) Our former head coach (who in some circles has been sainted) is coaching that team....and oh BTW they're underacheiving toward the end of the season again? Never heard that one before....
3) We're all patiently waiting for the draft...so rather than have 10 simultaneous topics on "Gradkowski Sucks" or "Gruden Needs to Go!" we can talk about something not quite as negative.

T

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 10, 2006, 09:11:15 PM

I actually feel really good when the Colts lose, I hate how all these Dungy lovers in Tampa think he is the greatest ever and he will NEVER win a championship ever!  Dungy can keep his arms folded as the Colts fail in the playoffs yet again.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 10, 2006, 09:12:08 PM

I actually feel really good when the Colts lose, I hate how all these Dungy lovers in Tampa think he is the greatest ever and he will NEVER win a championship ever! Dungy can keep his arms folded as the Colts fail in the playoffs yet again.

agreed 100%

#10 : December 10, 2006, 09:13:34 PM

Because:

1) We own the Colts 2nd rounder....so in the Bucs best interest we should be hoping for a Colts loss every week now for higher draft position.
2) Our former head coach (who in some circles has been sainted) is coaching that team....and oh BTW they're underacheiving toward the end of the season again? Never heard that one before....
3) We're all patiently waiting for the draft...so rather than have 10 simultaneous topics on "Gradkowski Sucks" or "Gruden Needs to Go!" we can talk about something not quite as negative.

Well stated.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 10, 2006, 09:25:02 PM

I actually feel really good when the Colts lose, I hate how all these Dungy lovers in Tampa think he is the greatest ever and he will NEVER win a championship ever!  Dungy can keep his arms folded as the Colts fail in the playoffs yet again.

Dear sweet zombie jesus how petty can you be? This is really such a sad little comment on how small you are.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 10, 2006, 09:34:38 PM

Ah, I always like it when I agree with you Dal.  Makes me feel like I am indeed able to be objective.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#13 : December 10, 2006, 09:56:26 PM

Hey, you petty, little people---you know who you are---Tony Dungy was a big part of the turn around of this team.  He helped build our defense to the vaunted levels they have acheived.  If we are not in it, I would love to see Coach Dungy get a Lombardi.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 10, 2006, 10:05:05 PM

Tony getting the Lombardi would be great.  Good guys don't win often enough in this world, and he is a great guy.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: From going 16-0 and dome-field advantage to not even getting a bye..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools