Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wait, I thought Gruden was a bad play caller??? « previous next »
Page: 1

joedav01

Hall of Famer

: December 17, 2006, 04:06:22 PM

Funny how much better his play calls look with a NFL QB.  ???

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 17, 2006, 04:08:39 PM

Maybe it's not play calling, but deciding on what player to utilize.  Who knows..

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

#2 : December 17, 2006, 04:08:52 PM

why hasnt Rattay been playing? playing a 6th round qb that sucks over a veteran qb makes you a bad coach

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 17, 2006, 04:09:42 PM

This is a good point! As usual, its the indian, not the arrow. Grads cannot get it done out here. Week in and week out its the same miserable game. What is really amazing is that gruden has not lost complete control of the team playing Gradkowski. They cannot possible believe they have a chance to beat anyone when Grads is at the helm...

Baghead #2

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 17, 2006, 04:10:17 PM

And Rattay strikes again, 34 yards to hilliard...

Baghead #2

BucfaninDC

Starter

#5 : December 17, 2006, 04:13:27 PM

One good game doesn't mean he's a good play caller.  One good game doesn't make a QB a star.  Is Rattay a high caliber Q b/c he's playing well today?

When his offense does this consistently, then make that statement that he's a good play caller.  I still think this team needs an OC....

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 17, 2006, 04:22:12 PM

One good game doesn't mean he's a good play caller. One good game doesn't make a QB a star. Is Rattay a high caliber Q b/c he's playing well today?

When his offense does this consistently, then make that statement that he's a good play caller. I still think this team needs an OC....

Another way of looking at this is that, damn, why couldn't gradkowski do this, just one drive his entire time starting???

Baghead #2

BucfaninDC

Starter

#7 : December 17, 2006, 04:26:15 PM

One good game doesn't mean he's a good play caller. One good game doesn't make a QB a star. Is Rattay a high caliber Q b/c he's playing well today?

When his offense does this consistently, then make that statement that he's a good play caller. I still think this team needs an OC....

Another way of looking at this is that, damn, why couldn't gradkowski do this, just one drive his entire time starting???

I can go with that.  If Rattay starts the next 2 games and this offense shows this type of play in both games, then I would definitely agree. 

I still would like to see an OC here next year, especially one up in the booth just to give another perspective during game time.  I think it would make a huge difference to the team.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 17, 2006, 04:32:18 PM

I can go with that. If Rattay starts the next 2 games and this offense shows this type of play in both games, then I would definitely agree.

I still would like to see an OC here next year, especially one up in the booth just to give another perspective during game time. I think it would make a huge difference to the team.

yep, i'm not against this at all...

I know Grads is a rookie but lets just be realistic here...Rattay comes in and does this, Grads has 10 games or whatever and does nothing that even resembles running the offense, nothing. Yeah is a rookie, 6th round guy from toledo who can't do anything, sit him on the bench.......

Baghead #2

BucfaninDC

Starter

#9 : December 17, 2006, 04:34:51 PM

I can go with that. If Rattay starts the next 2 games and this offense shows this type of play in both games, then I would definitely agree.

I still would like to see an OC here next year, especially one up in the booth just to give another perspective during game time. I think it would make a huge difference to the team.

I know Grads is a rookie but lets just be realistic here...Rattay comes in and does this, Grads has 10 games or whatever and does nothing that even resembles running the offense, nothing. Yeah is a rookie, 6th round guy from toledo who can't do anything, sit him on the bench.......

Yeah, I've seen better offensive production out of Duke football, than the Bucs with Grads at the helm. 

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 17, 2006, 04:36:02 PM

Yeah, I've seen better offensive production out of Duke football, than the Bucs with Grads at the helm.

I wouldn't want Gradkoswki on by turkey bowl team...

Baghead #2
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wait, I thought Gruden was a bad play caller??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools