Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Give Mike the Ball Website « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#90 : December 16, 2006, 01:10:04 PM

Hmm Mike Alstott compared to Warrick Dunn - survey says WARRICK

Mike Alstott compared to Michael Pittman - survey says MICHAEL

Mike Alstott compared to Cadillac Williams - surprise surprise CADILLAC

Mike Alstott compared to Ernest Graham  - in a close one Mike

Survey says BornaBuc is an idiot.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#91 : December 16, 2006, 01:16:10 PM

Not one of those guys besides Graham can get 1 yard on 3rd and 1. Not one.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#92 : December 16, 2006, 01:31:49 PM

IIRC,

Alstott was a feature back in only one game in his career. Believe that was in Cleveland, some years ago.

He is not now and never was a feature back except for that game.

Even with all his pro bowls, he probably won't make Canton-and shouldn't.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#93 : December 16, 2006, 01:38:32 PM

Look up the stats on when Alstott touches the ball more then 10 times a game and see how many of those games we've won compaired to lost. I care about winning. With Alsott touching the ball we win.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#94 : December 16, 2006, 01:46:19 PM

Since 1999 we've only lost 6 games in which Alstott carries the ball over 10 times in the game. I don't see any reason to believe he shouldn't be handed the ball 10 times each game. Odds are we'd be better if the defense had to bring people up to stop Alstott and we could play action off of that. It would open up matchups in our passing game.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#95 : December 16, 2006, 03:09:22 PM

As I said earlier, Bornabuc, it may be true that Alstott getting the ball a couple more times could help a little bit.  But its about 20th on the list of reasons of why the Bucs are terrible this year.

But keep on spreading the crap that you are hearing.  Sticking to reality isn't important when you have a chance to drive somebody into the ground. Just keep on hammering on the lies, because the important thing is that people believe them, not whether its true or not.

#96 : December 16, 2006, 08:10:06 PM

Since 1999 we've only lost 6 games in which Alstott carries the ball over 10 times in the game. I don't see any reason to believe he shouldn't be handed the ball 10 times each game. Odds are we'd be better if the defense had to bring people up to stop Alstott and we could play action off of that. It would open up matchups in our passing game.
aren't we undefeated when giving Caddy the ball 20+ times?

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#97 : December 17, 2006, 11:36:51 AM

IIRC,

Alstott was a feature back in only one game in his career. Believe that was in Cleveland, some years ago.

He is not now and never was a feature back except for that game.

Even with all his pro bowls, he probably won't make Canton-and shouldn't.

That was the Cleveland game during the Super Bowl season.....and Jon Gruden was the coach.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#98 : December 17, 2006, 11:46:08 AM

Anybody that calls me a redneck is an ahole--Gator or not! And JP has Carter Gaddis on his radio show all the time.

I am not a Gator.  I am a proud USF Bull.   I am actually a fan of the college I graduated from unlike 90% of the Gator fans who have never stepped foot in a classroom at UF.  I don't live and die with some school I didn't go to.  I don't sport gear of a University I never attended.  I have a lot of friends that went to UF and are proud Gators and are embarassed by the toothless, trailor trash that consider themselves part of Gator Nation. 

Again, I am a Bull, not a Gator.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#99 : December 17, 2006, 03:33:22 PM

Looks like the guys who made that Alstott website were right.   

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#100 : December 17, 2006, 03:59:30 PM

#101 : December 17, 2006, 04:00:19 PM

Good for Mike.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Give Mike the Ball Website « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools