Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS FANS SUCK.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
: December 11, 2006, 02:21:40 PM

I was at the game yesterday and I was shocked at the Bucs fans lack of support for the team in the 3rd and 4th quarter.  There was the Bucs defense (which played pretty damn well) standing on the fields raising their arms up and down asking for fan support while they held off the Bird's offense.  Not once but several times the players tried to rally the fans....NOTHING.

I was appalled, angry and ashamed.

I don'tt care what you think of the management, the office, the coaches, the players or individual players...and I don't care how much you paid for your ticket or what your expections are....

if your are at the stadium you support your team no matter what!  Especially when they are down and need it most....and most especially  if they ask for help ( read, juice, love etc) from the fans.

If you are a fan at the stadium, you yell for your team until the last play, no matter what!!!!

No wonder everyone loves high school and college football...the fans have heart, loyalty and spirit.

SHAME ON FAIR WEATHER BUCS FANS WHO SIT ON THEIR THUMBS WHILE THEIR TEAM STRUGGLES....

NO EXCUSES!  THIS SUNDAY, BUCS FANS SUCKED!!!!!!!!
Take some responsibility...you sure like to complain about everything and everyone else not performing well.....

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#1 : December 11, 2006, 02:24:00 PM

I noticed the crowd wasn't very loud once Gradkwoski fumbled the game away. I also noticed how quickly it did empty out.

BucForce

Starter

#2 : December 11, 2006, 02:41:40 PM

If the players need us to scream and yell to execute the plays better, we're in worse shape than we think. You would think their paychecks alone would be enough motivation...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 11, 2006, 02:42:12 PM

Stop with the sweeping generalizations. Some of us true Bucs fans who really get into the game and stay until 0:00 don't appreciate it.

Shag

Pro Bowler

#4 : December 11, 2006, 02:45:51 PM

I still kept watching it on TV until the very end. I wanted to make sure we didn't try and make a comeback.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#5 : December 11, 2006, 02:47:24 PM

I noticed the crowd wasn't very loud once Gradkwoski fumbled the game away. I also noticed how quickly it did empty out.

You mean when Anthony Davis missed a block, then fumbled the game away.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 11, 2006, 02:47:37 PM

I was also at the game yesterday, and I was disappointed in the behavior of some fans. There are some people who take the sport of football too seriously, and I'm ashamed of those people.

bucmebaby

Starter

#7 : December 11, 2006, 04:16:25 PM

The old phrase goes: Success has a million fathers but failure is an orphan.
As an original Buc fan I've lived throught the worst of times, and I've lived through the best of
times. My wife says why don't you give up on the Bucs and support the Jagwads? They're a
lot closer than the Bucs, and a lot better too.
What can I say? Win or lose, I'm a Buc fan. Period. And for these few months of the year that my team
is playing I am going to support the men on the field as loudly as I can.
Opposing viewpoints can jump in the bay.

"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it." Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist

#8 : December 11, 2006, 04:21:11 PM

/ amen to that

gonzalez

Rookie

#9 : December 11, 2006, 07:31:27 PM

I will always support my team no matter how bad they are, besides I think things will start to get better

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#10 : December 11, 2006, 07:33:29 PM

It's not secret Bucs fans are among the worst in sports.

It's always been like this really.

Occasionally when we are winning "fans" get into it but all in all Bucs games are lackluster at best.....

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#11 : December 11, 2006, 07:41:37 PM

I was at the game yesterday and I called out 2 crappy fans for there negative posters they felt they needed to hold up. I gladly called them both little attention whores and offered them 25 bucks for their seats for the New Years Eve game and they declined-- they then tried to call me and my buddy out afte the team went down 7-6 ---a lil shouting match ensued and a lovely female HCSD came up the stairs looked at the 2 idiots and said just look at that corn fed white boy pointing to me (I am 260 and 6'7-- she said boy are you stupid he **CENSORED**s bigger than you-- now shut up before I throw you out and give me them damn signs your blocking others view and you didn't even spell right) It was hilarious-- the entire section was rolling-- imagine the cutest little black woman full of fire with a thick southern draw calling these two idiots out.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 11, 2006, 08:26:15 PM

I noticed that watching this team is painful. Also noticed taht we are 3-10. I sat in the 2nd ROW!!!! WOW what great seats! Never been that close before! Too bad the show was a bore. Fans that left eraly, I'm not one of 'em. Seats aint cheap, I love the Bucs, so I'm always there till the very end, but boy was it lackluster.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 11, 2006, 08:35:35 PM

Love you guys who stay with the team/////I also like the idea of those who don't to jump in the Bay.  If I'm too edgy, blame on I ran ouot of my meds.!!!LOL

Bucnation619

Second String

#14 : December 11, 2006, 09:02:37 PM

Dumb bucs fan!! :-[  cheer up with bucs damn it!! [banghead]

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS FANS SUCK.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools