Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS FANS SUCK.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 11, 2006, 09:06:38 PM

I noticed the crowd wasn't very loud once Gradkwoski fumbled the game away. I also noticed how quickly it did empty out.

You mean when Anthony Davis missed a block, then fumbled the game away.

That was what I saw as well SomoaJoe.  Interesting perspective from the Corpse again. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 11, 2006, 10:40:54 PM

I see more free tix soon LOL

bucmebaby

Starter

#17 : December 11, 2006, 11:04:08 PM

And besides, you get to look at Rachel Watson et al....

"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it." Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 11, 2006, 11:54:01 PM

I liked the old days in the sombrero better.   The people who attended games back then were really fans.   Nowadays there are alot of bandwagon people who just go for the "event" and don't care so much about the Bucs really.   There are a few die hards like DTG in the club seats, but that area is the main culprit.   I think there are less than 100,000 die hard fans in Tampa in total.   It's an absolute joke that the waiting list used to be that big.   My bet is that the waiting list is zero at the start of next season.   

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#19 : December 12, 2006, 12:01:05 AM

I was at the game also and our fans are a joke. You wanna know why because only the casual fans are at the games not the die hards who cant get to the games because they hogged up all the tickets once the team got good.  I was sitting in the enzone seats right behind the pirate ship and no one even wanted to stand up and we were only down by 1 point. It's a shame that these rediculous fans even allow themselves to go to a game when they wont even cheer the team on!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 12, 2006, 12:03:09 AM

My brother was saying the stadium was half empty and that it was the emptiest he's seen it in years.   He also said when they fired the cannons it was unbelievably loud since there were so few people and it was so quiet.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 12, 2006, 12:06:57 AM

I liked the old days in the sombrero better.   The people who attended games back then were really fans.

Because there were only about 30,000 or so of them there every week. If the Bucs sucked out loud for years like they used to, there would eventually be only 30,000 in  the RayJay every week and they would all be real fans, too.

I think there are less than 100,000 die hard fans in Tampa in total.   It's an absolute joke that the waiting list used to be that big.   My bet is that the waiting list is zero at the start of next season.   

Ticket waiting lists do not encompass the entire fan base. And the waiting list will be nowhere near zero, that's a 100% guarantee.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 12, 2006, 12:08:42 AM

Ticket waiting lists do not encompass the entire fan base. And the waiting list will be nowhere near zero, that's a 100% guarantee.

I don't agree.   My bet is that alot of people are going to drop out this year and when the people on the waiting list are called, they are going to tell the Bucs they changed their mind and don't want the tickets now.   Selling club seats is going to be close to impossible at this point.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 12, 2006, 12:10:16 AM

I don't agree.   My bet is that alot of people are going to drop out this year and when the people on the waiting list are called, they are going to tell the Bucs they changed their mind and don't want the tickets now.   Selling club seats is going to be close to impossible at this point.

Well, feel free to disagree. Based on how the waiting list actually calculated, I don't see any way possible it can be zero.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 12, 2006, 12:15:18 AM

Well, feel free to disagree. Based on how the waiting list actually calculated, I don't see any way possible it can be zero.

There might still be some people on there waiting for the cheap seats.  But there are only a few thousand of those type of seats.   A few years ago, that waiting list was real, I don't think it is anymore (given human nature to back out when things aren't going well).

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#25 : December 12, 2006, 12:15:39 AM

I don't agree. My bet is that alot of people are going to drop out this year and when the people on the waiting list are called, they are going to tell the Bucs they changed their mind and don't want the tickets now. Selling club seats is going to be close to impossible at this point.

No they wont be club seats are a ten year lease-- you break it you pay the entire lump sum owed and forfiet the deposit. Regular seats are a little different in that you can give them up anytime and just lose the deposit. But believe me since 99 I have tried to upgrade to lower bowl and still haven't been able to- and I hound them from every April to the start of the seaon. 10 year seat deposits help keep the fans.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 12, 2006, 12:39:12 AM

10 year seat deposits help keep the fans.

I believe those 10 years end either this season or next don't they?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 12, 2006, 12:48:24 AM

I'm a Bucs fan.

Do I suck?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#28 : December 12, 2006, 12:49:33 AM

I think they're refering to fans at the stadium.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 12, 2006, 12:51:09 AM

I think they're refering to fans at the stadium.
They were.  I was kidding Karen.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS FANS SUCK.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools