Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS FANS SUCK.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : December 12, 2006, 12:56:10 AM

I think they're refering to fans at the stadium.
They were. I was kidding Karen.

I know, Boid...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 12, 2006, 12:59:05 AM

I know, Boid...

Or as Bucnation would say, "I just joke.  You don't get???? PEace mannnn."

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#32 : December 12, 2006, 01:04:28 AM

I know, Boid...

Or as Bucnation would say, "I just joke. You don't get???? PEace mannnn."
RJ & I were discussing this guy the other day--what language is he attempting to use??

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 12, 2006, 01:09:09 AM

I know, Boid...

RJ & I were discussing this guy the other day--what language is he attempting to use??
Goofinese.  It is his first language.  His second is language is Borat.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 12, 2006, 01:09:43 AM

The old phrase goes: Success has a million fathers but failure is an orphan.
----
That's deep. But ya know, how loud you holler doesn't make you more or less loyal. Sometimes you're too depressed or disappointed to cheer. Does it make you less of a fan? No. I'll watch every game, be it on TV 1,200 miles away or in person, and I care just the same. Should we all cheer louder? Sure. But sometimes players need to earn a cheer too. You can't expect fans to go stark raving mad when a team stinks THIS bad; that's not a matter of loyalty, but lunacy. And as for the bad years, comparisons are becoming moot. If we finish 3-13, this will qualify as one of the bad years. Lousy special teams, bad turnover ration, no offense. On paper it looks a lot better. But in reality, it's our worst team since the Williamson Era.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 12, 2006, 01:10:43 AM

----
That's deep. But ya know, how loud you holler doesn't make you more or less loyal. Sometimes you're too depressed or disappointed to cheer. Does it make you less of a fan? No. I'll watch every game, be it on TV 1,200 miles away or in person, and I care just the same. Should we all cheer louder? Sure. But sometimes players need to earn a cheer too. You can't expect fans to go stark raving mad when a team stinks THIS bad; that's not a matter of loyalty, but lunacy. And as for the bad years, comparisons are becoming moot. If we finish 3-13, this will qualify as one of the bad years. Lousy special teams, bad turnover ration, no offense. On paper it looks a lot better. But in reality, it's our worst team since the Williamson Era.

True all that.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#36 : December 12, 2006, 01:17:26 AM

I know, Boid...

Goofinese.  It is his first language.  His second is language is Borat.
LMAO!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 12, 2006, 04:24:43 AM

Here's a picture of the infamous (and always half empty) east club seats at the start of the game.   DTG, can you see yourself there?

T

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 12, 2006, 08:42:14 AM

The average Buc fan is pathetic. How many of you still have your Buc flag up on your car? I know I do. As much as I hate teams like the Eagles,Bears and Cowboys as long as there fans have some loyalty to their teams. They wouldn't be rooting for their ex Coach to win a Super Bowl while their supposed favorite team is struggling.

phbuc

Rookie

#39 : December 12, 2006, 09:49:07 AM

----

How true.  Fans wouldn't be upset if they didn't care.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 12, 2006, 04:45:48 PM

The average Buc fan is pathetic. How many of you still have your Buc flag up on your car? I know I do. As much as I hate teams like the Eagles,Bears and Cowboys as long as there fans have some loyalty to their teams. They wouldn't be rooting for their ex Coach to win a Super Bowl while their supposed favorite team is struggling.
Cowboys-Rams are just 2 teams off the top of my head ,that have fans of other teams taking over there stadiums.. It is happening everywhere in the league..

Fans are not the same like in the 70's or 80's anymore, it has become way to expensive, I have my tickets and I will be very happy when we turn this around..

But Ladyfan you dont have to say all Buc fans suck, because we do have good fans .. This is just such a hard time to be  Bucs fan, no offense,no QB, INJURIES TO 7 STARTERS.. 

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 12, 2006, 08:10:26 PM

I understand about being upset.  That's understandable. That's when the team and coach and everyone speak of character.  Obviously it's fun and easy to get excited when all is going well but it takes FAN-Character to cheer when it sucks.  ( I guess there must be fan character along with player and coach c haracter.)  I suppose it's easier said than done.  It is really great to read the feedback from many of you.  Helps me understand better.  Thanks.

You are a fan if:

Your team sucks and you suck it up to cheer when you're in the stadium.
You have a flag on your house
You have stuff on your car
You have your own Buccaneers Christmas Ornament
You subscribe to Pewter Report

add your own......

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#42 : December 12, 2006, 08:18:11 PM

Hmmm have a Buccaneers room... with all Buccaneer Bruce, have a Bucs license plate on your front bumper in Missouri (where it is illegal to not have the Missouri plate up front).

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 12, 2006, 09:03:04 PM

If you cry when you beat Philly..
Been to 7 cities over the years to see them play away!!!!

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 12, 2006, 09:18:54 PM

as a REAL buc fan, I am offended.

*sigh*

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS FANS SUCK.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools