Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help: General Information « previous next »
Page: 1

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
: April 26, 2008, 02:52:12 AM

Can someone give me some information about buying tikets the best way to do it..... i wanted to when tickets go on sale?
Because when i go to stub hum ticket prices out our crazy but however maybe that how much they run.. Or is there a date when the release ticket for general public im not sure.. Can some one give me some information of if and when tickets go on sale what the best method to buying tickets
 thanks..

Game: Minny Vs tb

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 27, 2008, 02:19:29 PM

16 people have read this and not one of you can help me out?

gypsie

Starter

#2 : April 28, 2008, 05:14:18 PM

They will release a limited number of tickets some time in June usually nose bleeds, check back on here in august after the tickets are mailed out and you can usually get good tickets for face.
I have 4 tickets available to most games this year,if interested.

nwinters40

Starter
#3 : May 16, 2008, 11:30:26 AM

Your other option is e-bay... Stub hub has the ticket's marked-up well above face value by the seller(s), and once you've agreed to buy the tickets from them they add-on another fee for the website that can be sizable (like $40 a ticket).

I prefer to buy tickets off e-bay if I can because I'm dealing directly with the seller and there's no additional mark-ups, besides what they are trying to get.  The downside is that it's an auction, so you can be outbid.

I guess there's another option via the Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange, this is Ticketmaster's route for fans to sell tickets directly to other fans, similar to this board.  However, these tickets are usually marked-up well above face too.

Long story short, you pick your poison.  There will be tickets available to every Bucs home and road game this year.  The question you (and I) end-up asking ourselves is how much is it worth to us to get tickets, and where do we want the seats to be.  Ultimately that decides what route your comfortable going through to get your tickets.

Memories of Alstott and Lynch...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help: General Information « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools