Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chargers vs Saints « previous next »
Page: 1

escobar

Hall of Famer

: December 11, 2006, 06:14:37 PM

That's your SB right there. While I think the Bush hype, Katrina, and the "America's Team" crap, all go on my list of things I'm sick of hearing about, I still like the way the Saints play. I HATE the playing it safe, prevent defense crap most teams use so watching the Saints kick an onside kick when they were already up big was awesome to see. The Chargers have the D and can score on anyone and the Saints have an OK D as well and can also score on anyone, plus I'm a huge fan of Brees. It's so refreshing to watch a QB hit receivers in stride time after time on deep passes. If these two teams do meet in the SB I think it will be one of the highest scoring SB's of all time, if not the highest.

SD 38 NO 35

bucs8ball

Starter

#1 : December 11, 2006, 07:54:37 PM

I still think Marty can fold during the playoffs despite the talent. I like the Ravens.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 11, 2006, 08:25:42 PM

We have some amazing playoff games coming up I can tell you that much.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chargers vs Saints « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools