Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski Will DOMINATE this week... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #15 : December 11, 2006, 09:06:31 PM »

The young qb needs TALENT!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #16 : December 11, 2006, 09:08:26 PM »

You know what is generally good about the NFL?

It is that week after week, you expect some potential for a win.  But this week, amongst all the games the Bucs have played, I KNOW will not be pretty.  If you thought the other bad games were signs of things to come (The Ravens), wait till you see the Bucs play in cold Soldier Field, against a monstrous defense, while using a pathetic offense and a rookie QB that struggles to throw anything over 20 yards.  This game is going to be one to keep an eye on...because it might be the most lackluster, humiliating performance by the Bucs yet.  Espescially on offense.

Hell, the Bears might win 6-0.  But they will have held the Bucs to under 100 yards of total offense, I am willing to bet...

They have absolutely NO CHANCE vs. the Monsters of the Midway.

IdahoBucsFan

Practice Squad

« #17 : December 11, 2006, 09:10:13 PM »

He has talent! He's thrown into the most complicated system in the NFL. Give him time he'll impres us someday!

I love corn!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #18 : December 11, 2006, 09:11:33 PM »

Always enjoy it when folks chime in to support the team, LOL.  For the sake of several posters with that tad of less than flattering insight, always be right when you are taking shots a buc players.  For an older guy I will remember if or when your insights are proven wrong.  Great to have opinions, but if one is gonna be nasty towards buc players you had better be right nearly every damn time.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

IdahoBucsFan

Practice Squad

« #19 : December 11, 2006, 09:13:51 PM »

And with the situation given don't you think the Bucs have at least ONE good suprise game in 'em? I would like to think so! To show the world we don't completely suck!! Go BUCS!!

I love corn!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #20 : December 11, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »

Always enjoy it when folks chime in to support the team, LOL.  For the sake of several posters with that tad of less than flattering insight, always be right when you are taking shots a buc players.  For an older guy I will remember if or when your insights are proven wrong.  Great to have opinions, but if one is gonna be nasty towards buc players you had better be right nearly every damn time. 
We'll see what happens this Sunday. 

I am no fool man.  I have seen enough to now it ain't coming together quickly.

I will be honestly startled if the Bucs put up 7 points, rather, get a touchdown.

C'mon man.  Are you saying youo love the Bucs more than I?  I think not.  I do think that the shades are off, the hope has fled town on a concorde, and with the team playing offensively (and not moving the chains, snicker), it is going to be a rough outing.

Hell man, even the regular Chicago trolls that invade the board have decided not to waste their energy.  I wouldn't waste yours either, well, at least on calling me out.  This game would be the UPSET of the year if the Bucs win.  Easily.  Might be the upset of the teams history, in all reality.

Bears will win.  All I want for Christmas is too see Stove go over 50 yards in this game, and for A-Train to run over a few people...I am not asking for much, am I?

IdahoBucsFan

Practice Squad

« #21 : December 11, 2006, 09:21:42 PM »

Love to see the A-Train run over the Bears defense! He still has it!! Run the A-Train Gruden!!!!

I love corn!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #22 : December 11, 2006, 09:24:55 PM »

No Boid, you were not in my line of sight as respects my comments.  You are pretty fair, and even handed in your writings.  We are all frustrated, however some others simply are letting emotions turn into hateful comments towards Gradkowski, Gruden and others.  To me everyone has the right to state an opinion, and most every opinion can be written without the drama posts.  JMHO.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #23 : December 11, 2006, 09:25:29 PM »

No Boid, you were not in my line of sight as respects my comments.  You are pretty fair, and even handed in your writings.  We are all frustrated, however some others simply are letting emotions turn into hateful comments towards Gradkowski, Gruden and others.  To me everyone has the right to state an opinion, and most every opinion can be written without the drama posts.  JMHO. 

Agreed.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #24 : December 11, 2006, 09:26:11 PM »

He has talent! He's thrown into the most complicated system in the NFL. Give him time he'll impres us someday!
And someday your prince(ss) will come,too.

IdahoBucsFan

Practice Squad

« #25 : December 11, 2006, 09:26:57 PM »

And why hasn't Gruden run the I with Alstott at tail back?! behind a fullback. He never has, in my recent memory.

I love corn!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #26 : December 11, 2006, 09:30:30 PM »

"Does't fit the system." [banghead]

IdahoBucsFan

Practice Squad

« #27 : December 11, 2006, 09:31:38 PM »

My prince is named Jake Plummer!! Say what you will he's gonna save us!!

I love corn!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #28 : December 11, 2006, 09:33:04 PM »

My prince is named Jake Plummer!! Say what you will he's gonna save us!!

« #29 : December 11, 2006, 09:33:14 PM »

ever think he's doing Mike a favor by not giving him a huge workload. Look I love Mike, but he did have a neck injury, the last thing I'd want is him in some meanginless game to hurt his neck and ruin his life....just saying...
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski Will DOMINATE this week... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools