Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please Stop It Saint Louis! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #15 : December 11, 2006, 11:05:45 PM »

Good thing we don't have that slacker Thomas Jones any more!

He'd just sit the bench and take up cap space. He's nowhere near as good as Caddy.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #16 : December 12, 2006, 12:07:35 AM »

He'd just sit the bench and take up cap space. He's nowhere near as good as Caddy.

But if Jones was so much better why is Benson getting the bulk of the carries this game???

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #17 : December 12, 2006, 12:02:09 AM »

2 more sacks for Mark Anderson   [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #18 : December 12, 2006, 12:04:14 AM »

I wasn't joking.   Caddy is far better than Jones.   Put Jones on the Bucs and he'd stink on ice behind our line.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #19 : December 12, 2006, 12:05:15 AM »

I wasn't joking. Caddy is far better than Jones. Put Jones on the Bucs and he'd stink on ice behind our line.

Jones looked great behind our line the first time around.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #20 : December 12, 2006, 12:06:18 AM »

Everybody stinks on ice behind our line.

« #21 : December 12, 2006, 12:06:48 AM »

I'm not impressed by the Bears.   Their offense is complete crap.   As long as we don't let them score on Defense or special teams, we can beat them.

Funniest post of the year...... thanx for the comedy, Java. We haven't scored a TD since the opening drive on Thanksgiving.... how are we gonna score on them?

« #22 : December 12, 2006, 12:10:21 AM »

I, too, agree that Jones is better than Caddy. Until I see him get involved in the passing game, I won't be a fan of his.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #23 : December 12, 2006, 09:20:30 AM »

2 more sacks for Mark Anderson   [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Good thing we didn't draft that dude in R5 when we were looking for a DL player.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

T

Hall of Famer

« #24 : December 12, 2006, 09:23:44 AM »

Rams may stink but they still have alot of offensive talent on their team. Having Torry Holt matched up on Devin Hester is a complete mis match. This Sunday is gonna be nasty.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #25 : December 12, 2006, 09:25:50 AM »

The Bears defense is slightly overrated. They are good, but they HAVE been run on. They gave up nearly 200 yards on the ground against Minnesota last week.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please Stop It Saint Louis! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools